Is there even still an admin here ? Spam is skyrocketing all over the place

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Is there even still an admin here ? Spam is skyrocketing all over the place

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:02 am

Hey I was wondering. Is there anyone who is even remotely busy with keeping this forum future proof ?

I have been reporting spam since day one, even wrote how to improve registration to avoid all this spam. No one seems to do anything about it.

Instead of deleting 20 spam accounts a day, it’s better to change setting so new users can only make 1 new topic to introduce themselves in the introduction part and need to write 10 reactions on existing topcs to get full access.

Furthermore there are plenty of tools to avoid bot registering. Please use them cause it’s getting absolutely rediculus.

And if the admin doesn’t feel like it, let’s find a new admin please.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Re: Is there even still an admin here ? Spam is skyrocketing all over the place

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:15 am

Just reported another 20 spam topics. This has become something dakly the last few weeks.

Do something about it !
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:05 am

The original admin appears to be absent. I was given partial powers to hand and delete spam but that’s it. I have been logging in 4-6 times a day and deleting typically 12-40 spam each time - usually before it’s seen by too many. Today is an extra special nightmare! Believe me I’m spending hours every day with the limited ability and time I have. We need some help! I’d like to see someone needing approval to join, asking questions to rule out bots, and a requirement people don’t have the ability for 6 weeks or so before they can post. Anything to weed out this mess. If I don’t get some help I can’t keep up the volume of work this is taking everyday.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:32 am

While u reported 24 posts, I was actually deleting 76! I do not have the time and energy to stay on top of this. I have private messages the original admin and all the people that were given the ability to delete spam - no reply, I fear I am the last one dealing with it alone. I have neither the knowledge or authorization to do anything else. I am feeling truly discouraged at this time. If this continues at this rate (used to 2-10 a day typically) I will have to abandon the forum.

Pls remember that this is not a job. I log on when I wake up, during my lunch and coffee breaks, after work and before bed. I rarely have time to post anymore because i spend all my time deleting spam and banning spammers. If I wasn’t don’t this you would not believe how much more spam would get through and we would have all abandoned this forum already.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:49 am

@Canassman I understand completely. That ‘s why I am adressing the admin but he seems to have stopped showing up at all.

Like things are going now I fear this forum will slowly be abandoned. As far as I see it, all spam is put in Off Topic ? That makes sense cause usually off topic is the part everyone can post in right away.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:59 am

Just took out another 10 spam ads. Would sure appreciate the admin helping out. Gonna be a day of doing this to win the war

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:08 am

Just determined that the last time our admin was active was sep 2023. That a big gap…

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:23 pm

If he lost interest it’s understandable. But then he should give access to someone who still feels the eagerness to do this.
Backdoorlover’s quote: