Ejaculate Volume & Intensity

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Ejaculate Volume & Intensity

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:55 am

As I age (late 60’s) the volume and intensity of my ejaculations decreases. Just 20 years ago I could launch two or three “ropes” of cum several feet when ejaculating.

I have read Kegel exercises can improve the force of ejaculation as well as the volume of ejaculate. I’m interested in feedback or advice on how I can regain stronger ejaculation and greater volume.

I have better and stronger orgasms since we went anal only, but I’m looking for ways to make my orgasms even better. Continuous improvement process! Let me know if you’ve tried something that works.

aNewFrivolity

Re: Ejaculate Volume & Intensity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:39 am

I've been doing kegel exercises for quite some time, and it did nothing for my ejaculate volume and distance, so to speak. Sadly. But my orgasms did get more intense!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:26 am

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:39 am
I've been doing kegel exercises for quite some time, and it did nothing for my ejaculate volume and distance, so to speak. Sadly. But my orgasms did get more intense!

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I’ll give it a try. For reference, what was your Kegel routine? I work out frequently but sitting there doing Kegels is something I’ll have to motivate myself to do.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:40 am

Have you read "Anal Pleasure and Health" by Jack Morin? He describes a good routine I followed. I'll see if I can upload the relevant page for you. Currently I'm actually too tense around the pelvic floor, so I try to do more relaxation than training.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:45 am

aNewFrivolity wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:40 am
Have you read "Anal Pleasure and Health" by Jack Morin? He describes a good routine I followed. I'll see if I can upload the relevant page for you. Currently I'm actually too tense around the pelvic floor, so I try to do more relaxation than training.

Strange question, but would wearing a butt plug serve as a method of Kegel exercises? I’m generally not into pleasuring my ass (her finger is just enough for me) but I would consider plugging if it helps.

aNewFrivolity

Post by aNewFrivolity » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:51 am

It might in some way. For me, it certainly helps with getting a better feel for how my muscles feel at any given time, whether they're tense or relaxed. It could be a reminder for you to do the kegel exercises during the day. Plus, it feels rather nice if you've got a good plug.