Anal Only & Power Exchange

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalLustUK

Anal Only & Power Exchange

Post by AnalLustUK » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:17 am

Hi to all you beautiful anal lovers, I hope that everyone has been having a lovely weekend.

As in my intro post, I'm a 46yo married (ENM) man from London who adores anal. I have always been kinky and even from my teens had a partialism fetish (butts in my case), although this was suppressed for a while due to my Turkish background but that's another story. I delved a lot deeper into the kink world around 4 years ago (since opening up my marriage) and have always been in a dominant role. It has been so liberating and a woman submitting to me is such a beautiful thing. Through the years though I have found that I have switch tendencies (Dom leaning) but have found it so hard to find a partner who is willing to have that kind of power exchange with (even through Fetlife and going munches etc). A partner who is also anal obsessed and willing to have the fluidity to switch dynamics, for instance where I would anal train her and use her arse for my pleasure some days, or switching it where she would spend the day teasing me and getting each other so worked up that by the end of it she demands that I worship her arse and arsehole, and then use my cock to please her perfect hole. To me this would be the most perfect scenario and I am yearning for it.

I would love to hear from any of you that have had this type of dynamic or like the idea of it and how it worked out for you. If you want to get into more detail by all means drop me pm, it can be quite hard to navigate multiple conversations in one post, well for me anyway...lol!

Take care all and enjoy the rest of your day.

EL