Why we love Anal only

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Paarthurnax

Why we love Anal only

Post by Paarthurnax » Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 am

I'm obsessed with Butts, I've loved women's Butts since I was little. When I was little, all my friends looked at older girls' tits or pussies. I looked at girls' Asses and legs. As a teenager I had my first girlfriend, she was 1 years older than me, we broke up because I wanted Anal and she wanted vaginal only. After her I found a gem, the girl was 2 years older than me, she was 17 years old and she was obsessed with vaginal sex, but she also loved Anal sex. Today I am 36 years old and I often have sex with my girlfriend who is 38 years old, if she wants vaginal sex, I only have vaginal sex, after that she only wants Anal because I like Anal sex . And to our question why we prefer Anal, I really don't know the answer, maybe someone who is a doctor will join us in the discussion and explain why it is so. Maybe nature wanted it that way. There is nothing more beautiful in the world than Anal sex. But I'm interested in why this is so, why someone likes vaginal and hates Anal, someone likes Anal and doesn't like vaginal... I personally like Anal, but my girlfriend likes vaginal, so if we have sex, for example, 10 times a week, 6- 7 times Anal Only.... now my girlfriend left her pussy and we only do Anal Only. Vaginal sex has never been attractive to me in my life. Did you only like butt and Ass when you were a child or did you come to love them later. I think it's as innate as my fear of spiders. Sry for bad english

Vortex666

Re: Why we love Anal only

Post by Vortex666 » Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 am

Now listen carefully. We are quite similar in everything you said. I don't know how, but I've never been interested in anything but ass. Anal is sacred to me, I've only been anal for more than 20 years. I've never fucked a pussy in my life... I've never put my dick in a pussy for even a second

aaryan026

Post by aaryan026 » Sat May 04, 2024 3:56 am

They like it because it feels very good, the O is one of the strongest, they think you’ll like it, or some combination of the above.

Analina

Post by Analina » Wed May 08, 2024 9:43 am

Because for many anal is taboo. But only anal makes me feel like a dirty, depraved, lustful, insatiable whore. And this is exactly what I need))

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu May 09, 2024 11:11 am

I had vaginal sex for a few years. I used to have anal from time to time but since we gave in to AO it has completely changed my sexual desires and opened my eyes to pleasures I never experienced before.

FWBinMSP

Post by FWBinMSP » Thu May 09, 2024 8:03 pm

Analina wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 9:43 am
Because for many anal is taboo. But only anal makes me feel like a dirty, depraved, lustful, insatiable whore. And this is exactly what I need))

The taboo adds to the excitement, but I’ll always just absolutely love women’s butts, legs, and hips, and my dream girls are always insatiable anal butt sluts.

ass_hunk

Post by ass_hunk » Fri May 10, 2024 12:18 am

Same for me, vaginal was never interesting to me, but I found it hard to find girls into anal in my teens, especially after they saw my dick. I'm aware most guys would love a dick like mine but honestly sometimes it's a curse ... I've picked up hot ladies before that were ready to go anal and then stopped short after seeing my dick, so I was forced to fuck pussy.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 pm

When the third couple joined us, we quickly saw that the man was larger than average. I was quite anxious about him entering my ass. His girlfriend proved it was possible and she said that he was too big for vaginal sex but she could accommodate his full length anally. My friend wanted to try and went for it. I felt like I was waiting to go on a fairground ride lol. He was gentle but managed to go balls deep on me. It felt amazing. My friend had a smile for the rest of the evening, as did I. We have been lucky enough to meet regularly and he's not so scary anymore!