The importance of anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
mr.williams.wife

Re: The importance of anal

Post by mr.williams.wife » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:27 am

anal isn't a critical thing for either of you?

No, we were amazing before and I'm sure our relationship would continue to be amazing without it.

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:56 pm

mr.williams.wife wrote:

No, we were amazing before and I'm sure our relationship would continue to be amazing without it.

You know I would have thought the same once, and that nothing could make our relationship or the sex any better. Then we started having anal and it turned my whole world upside down. Everything before seems so bland now. I could never have predicated that it would make such a difference. When I'm inside her anally I feel something between us that was never there before and I'm not just talking about how good it feels. I don't think there is anything two people can do together sexually that can create that special feeling.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Robert wrote:
mr.williams.wife wrote:

You know I would have thought the same once, and that nothing could make our relationship or the sex any better. Then we started having anal and it turned my whole world upside down. Everything before seems so bland now. I could never have predicated that it would make such a difference. When I'm inside her anally I feel something between us that was never there before and I'm not just talking about how good it feels. I don't think there is anything two people can do together sexually that can create that special feeling.

Thank you for sharing your feelings, Robert. That kind of strikes a chord with what my guys has said.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Yeah, I suppose I am a bit obsessional about it. I simply wouldn't be happy in a relationship if anal wasn't on the table.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:58 pm

This is exactly how my boyfriend is. We still do a little oral sex, but anal is his thing. I've come to accept that that's the way he is. I feel much better about it now that it's out in the open and now I understand that it isn't only him.