Should anal hurt?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
nopussy

Re: Should anal hurt?

Post by nopussy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:02 am

I have no interest whatsoever in hurting my partner. I'd find it a big turn-off if she was in pain. I love it when she's submissive, but not to the extent that she's in pain.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:25 am

Zero reason for pain. If you like causing it, anal may not be for you. Give her a spanking.

LilySS_122

Post by LilySS_122 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:57 pm

While I certainly wouldn't want screaming, burning, agonizing pain, I must admit the discomfort and ache are part of the thrill for me. I love the idea of being taken hard though definitely with someone I trust would stop if I was experiencing something beyond my (dis)comfort zone.

Ao_phoenix_slut

Post by Ao_phoenix_slut » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Marquis wrote:
Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 pm
One of the first things we tell people new to anal is "anal should not hurt, use plenty of lube and go slow!"

Well this can definitely get more people through the anal door and, hopefully, on the anal train; I don't mind admitting that some of my favorite experiences with anal are those where my partner is experiencing some pain and roughness and her suffering while I have pleasure is a major turn on for me. Is it possible that the need to be gentle and the power that the penetrator has over the penetratee in anal contributes to the higher level of intimacy so many speak of on this forum?

Personally, I love it when a girl will let me bend her over and pop my dick in and out of her ass ring until she cries. If I am close with a girl and she understands my needs, we will make a game of seeing how little lube we can use and still force my (thankfully, medium sized) dick into her tightest orifice. I love the feeling of the butt sphincter being forced open to accommodate me. Makes me feel so powerful!

I'm turned on by force or lack of choice in the matter of taking a buggering. Damnit be what it is, of course with my partner I would prefer to have the relationship wherein I am comfortable and ready that I've already consented. Rape between partners is possible- but if you consent to it is it rape? Nevermind that, the point is power exchange can still preside without the moral and legal challenges.

This sounds sexy.
Another person's comments earlier were to say enjoying how their partner would accept them until they'd been brought to tears- it's a little bit like, granted I am worn out, I would so much rather we stop or you don't, but your discretion today is to bugger my worn, warmed anus until you've deftly cum into it again then, that's what my worn, warmed anus is for.