Should anal hurt?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Marquis

Should anal hurt?

Post by Marquis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 pm

One of the first things we tell people new to anal is "anal should not hurt, use plenty of lube and go slow!"

Well this can definitely get more people through the anal door and, hopefully, on the anal train; I don't mind admitting that some of my favorite experiences with anal are those where my partner is experiencing some pain and roughness and her suffering while I have pleasure is a major turn on for me. Is it possible that the need to be gentle and the power that the penetrator has over the penetratee in anal contributes to the higher level of intimacy so many speak of on this forum?

Personally, I love it when a girl will let me bend her over and pop my dick in and out of her ass ring until she cries. If I am close with a girl and she understands my needs, we will make a game of seeing how little lube we can use and still force my (thankfully, medium sized) dick into her tightest orifice. I love the feeling of the butt sphincter being forced open to accommodate me. Makes me feel so powerful!

prettypink

Re: Should anal hurt?

Post by prettypink » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:52 am

While I agree with the idea that most of the time it shouldn't hurt, it is a fact that some pain at some point is unavoidable. Over the years the more anal I've done the better it has become, but if I abstain for a period there can be a little discomfort getting back into it. Or with a new guy who is thicker than average or lacks the control required.

But if I thought he was getting off on my discomfort then I'd call it off. I'm wary of guys who have a sadistic side to their personality, sexually or otherwise. Its a big red flag.

Sex should be a meeting of equals, though I probably do feel arousal from 'giving' myself and him having that potential power. I'm in his hands. But I do acknowledge it is a delicate balance and some guys do feel a sense of power, which isn't necessarily wrong.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

When we did anal only every week or so then my gf would sometimes get sore the next day. I don't think she would have said it hurt but there was a limit after which she didn't enjoy it so much so i'd have to finish. But the more we did anal the less it made her sore and now its no problem for her at all.

mr.williams.wife

Post by mr.williams.wife » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 am

Personally, I love it when a girl will let me bend her over and pop my dick in and out of her ass ring until she cries.

Lol! See, Marquis, there's that freak camp I was referring to. :lol: You're frightening the normals. ;)

There's definitely an audience for anal sadism, but I don't think that's the majority.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:36 pm

mr.williams.wife wrote:
Personally, I love it when a girl will let me bend her over and pop my dick in and out of her ass ring until she cries.

Lol! See, Marquis, there's that freak camp I was referring to. :lol: You're frightening the normals. ;)

There's definitely an audience for anal sadism, but I don't think that's the majority.

I never claimed to be a populist!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm

I disagree that it has to hurt, even a little, at any point. It is entirely possible to warm things up very gently and learn to relax to the point that you have have quite vigorous anal sex without any pain at all. Starting out it can be easy to slip up and go too fast and cause some pain, but if you're very careful it can be done without.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 pm

I agree - my wife & I work slowly & carefully to begin with - but get into pounding sex when we both cum - no pain at all

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 am

Yes you can work up to more vigorous anal sex, and once in a while my wife will even request it. Because we both know what we are doing, and she has obviously become used to very regular anal penetration there is very rarely any pain or discomfort. The only times we have to be careful is on the odd occasion she has a minor tear inside, but this is caused by normal bowel movements and NOT the sex.

But this is all beside the point, as we both much prefer the very slow kind of anal sex. It feels so much better, and you can actually enjoy all the different sensations in a way you can't when you are pounding away.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 am

Marquis wrote: Personally, I love it when a girl will let me bend her over and pop my dick in and out of her ass ring until she cries. If I am close with a girl and she understands my needs, we will make a game of seeing how little lube we can use and still force my (thankfully, medium sized) dick into her tightest orifice. I love the feeling of the butt sphincter being forced open to accommodate me. Makes me feel so powerful!

:o :shock: :?

wife_trainer

Post by wife_trainer » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:01 am

pop my dick in and out of her ass ring until she cries.

:twisted:

And, yup. For me. For her. In our relationship, pain is a part of it. It's just who we are.