Should anal hurt?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Robert

Re: Should anal hurt?

Post by Robert » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:17 pm

3A-Hole wrote: I (another side of me) also enjoy rough sex in which I am aggressively dominant and sexual play focuses only on pleasing my cock.

3A-Hole wrote: I'm not getting anywhere near her clit, so almost no chance of her having an orgasm

3A-Hole wrote: it may be more painful for her, but it will feel better for me ==> her pain is my pleasure.

3A-Hole wrote: every attempt to start up a real conversation was interrupted by her drunken drivel.

3A-Hole wrote: When we got home, I fucked her face as soon as we entered the bedroom.

3A-Hole wrote: force my cock as deep as possible down her throat.

3A-Hole wrote: So I decided to pound her ass doggy-style and pull her hair.

3A-Hole wrote: I fucked her as hard as I could, and pulled her hair so hard

:shock:

And to think I got a hard time just for saying I found vaginal sex boring.

And I got accused of hating women.............. :roll:

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Guess someone like you needs to take their victories where you can ...

quote="Marquis"]One of the first things we tell people new to anal is "anal should not hurt, use plenty of lube and go slow!"

still force my (thankfully, medium sized) dick into her tightest orifice. I love the feeling of the butt sphincter being forced open to accommodate me. Makes me feel so powerful![/quote]

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:18 pm

He also has a medium sized dick which may explain a lot
marcus wrote:
HalfHeart wrote:There are women who have trouble having vaginal sex without pain (I've met a few), why can't the same apply to anal? Viewing every woman as one who just hasn't "come around" to getting off anally is an unrealistic outlook at best.

I don't think you're reading the original post fully. I don't thinks it's in doubt that anal has the potential to be uncomfortable (especially when inexperienced). What Marquis was saying was that to him hurting was a requirement - that he gets off on his partners pain. That I reject completely.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:23 pm

LOL! Amazing, huh?
Robert wrote:

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:11 pm

analonlylondonebony wrote:LOL! Amazing, huh?
Robert wrote:

Yes I too was accused of much the same 'crime'. Really far out.

Yet some people can say whatever hateful things they like about women with seeming impunity. Where are the moral guardians now?

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:20 pm

It has nothing to do with moral, marcus. If the female is agreeing to this kind of sex, it is their own business - we should not judge other people for their kinks. Some people like pain, and even though it can be difficult for people like me to understand, that is just the way it is.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:25 pm

DanishCouple wrote:It has nothing to do with moral, marcus. If the female is agreeing to this kind of sex, it is their own business - we should not judge other people for their kinks. Some people like pain, and even though it can be difficult for people like me to understand, that is just the way it is.

Oh, just like I wasn't judged for sympathising with another when they said they found vaginal boring?

You see, it may be difficult for people to understand, but it's just the way it is.

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 pm

No, that was not what it was about - no one judged you for finding vaginal sex boring. It was claiming that everybody gets bored with vaginal sex that made people upset.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:01 pm

But i thought you said people shouldn't judge other people? Why get upset about anothers opinion about sex? What difference does it make to you????

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:10 pm

This thread could be summarized: anal sex shouldn't hurt (unless you want it to), but taking about it can ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint