Should anal hurt?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MikeyR

Re: Should anal hurt?

Post by MikeyR » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:34 am

I'm with you, my brother. The pain factor of pushing my cock into her tight asshole and pounding it in there to get off is a major part of the thrill. It makes me feel powerful and masculine, just like I've found that some girls get off on feeling subordinate and feminine. Not everyone is turned on by pure equality and love making when fucking.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:51 am

Due to physiological variance some people will always struggle to experience comfortable anal sex, but that's not necessarily a dealbreaker. Discomfort can be a very sexual thing if you've got the headspace for it.
whowillloveyou

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am

I don't think it's correct to say that some people simply cannot enjoy pain-free anal.* In my experience, everyone can, it just takes a lot more work to get to that point for some.

* The possible exception being someone with nerve damage or something of that nature that makes contact in that area painful, but any otherwise healthy person should be able to with practice, regardless of physiological differences.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 am

There are women who have trouble having vaginal sex without pain (I've met a few), why can't the same apply to anal? Viewing every woman as one who just hasn't "come around" to getting off anally is an unrealistic outlook at best.
whowillloveyou

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Never had a girl tell me it hurts - all it takes is a lot of lube (I prefer coconut oil) and being very slow and gentle, usually after I've made her cum from eating her pussy.

Also, the first time we try - I always do it in the missionary position so that we can kiss and I can look in her eyes to see if I'm causing any pain.
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 am

HalfHeart wrote:There are women who have trouble having vaginal sex without pain (I've met a few), why can't the same apply to anal? Viewing every woman as one who just hasn't "come around" to getting off anally is an unrealistic outlook at best.

I don't think you're reading the original post fully. I don't thinks it's in doubt that anal has the potential to be uncomfortable (especially when inexperienced). What Marquis was saying was that to him hurting was a requirement - that he gets off on his partners pain. That I reject completely.

RHume

Post by RHume » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:12 am

marcus wrote:
HalfHeart wrote:There are women who have trouble having vaginal sex without pain (I've met a few), why can't the same apply to anal? Viewing every woman as one who just hasn't "come around" to getting off anally is an unrealistic outlook at best.

I don't think you're reading the original post fully. I don't thinks it's in doubt that anal has the potential to be uncomfortable (especially when inexperienced). What Marquis was saying was that to him hurting was a requirement - that he gets off on his partners pain. That I reject completely.

Marcus: Completely respectable, but it is entirely possible that Marquis is a sadist, and his partner a masochist. In which case, there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:20 am

RHume wrote:
marcus wrote:
HalfHeart wrote: Marcus: Completely respectable, but it is entirely possible that Marquis is a sadist, and his partner a masochist. In which case, there is nothing wrong with that at all.

A guy calling himself Marquis is a sadist, hmm....

What are the chances?

Fins

Post by Fins » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:37 pm

i think, its should be a bit painful..
also, i would love to try rure anal sex no lube, as it is

3A-Hole

Post by 3A-Hole » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 am

I really enjoy it when a girl and I connect during sex, and when we can make each other feel good, and ultimately make each other climax.

When a girl climaxes while we are having sex, it makes me feel good. I also take it as a compliment :)

HOWEVER:
I (another side of me) also enjoy rough sex in which I am aggressively dominant and sexual play focuses only on pleasing my cock.

Anal sex is very suited for this: I'm not getting anywhere near her clit, so almost no chance of her having an orgasm (I never had a girl who had an orgasm purely from anal sex); and if I fuck her harder, it may be more painful for her, but it will feel better for me ==> her pain is my pleasure.

Of course, I make sure that on some level, the girl likes this, or at least is okay with it. The girl I am currently having sex with, almost ruined my evening when I was trying to have a serious conversation with a friend, but she was so drunk that every attempt to start up a real conversation was interrupted by her drunken drivel. When we got home, I fucked her face as soon as we entered the bedroom. I knew she really likes this, even if I fuck her face as hard as I can, and force my cock as deep as possible down her throat. So I decided to pound her ass doggy-style and pull her hair. I fucked her as hard as I could, and pulled her hair so hard - I never thought I would pull someone's hair that hard. She seemed to enjoy it. That made me want to fuck her ass harder and deeper, but unfortunately there is a physical limit that made this impossible. After I finished, she told me she really enjoyed it. Too bad :mrgreen: