How often do you have anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

How often do you have anal sex? Just pick the closest

Every day
14%
Most days
14%
About every other day
12%
A couples times a week
23%
Once a week
11%
At least once a month
12%
Every few months
5%
A couple of times a year
5%
Yearly
2%
Never
2%

Total votes: 129

taylork

Re: How often

Post by taylork » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:52 am

theanon1212 wrote:I answered about every other day. We have this ongoing battle. He wants it nearly most days and I don't have the same desire for that frequency. We've found something of a compromise. Also, when we started out I didn't find it so easy and we've since found more comfortable ways as well as it becoming more enjoyable for me. So sex is happening more often now.
We even followed up by doing anal in the morning after the night before recently, which he was really hyped about, and was unheard of before :o

It doesn't have to be a fight. Me and my girlfriend are getting close to being in sync about how much sex we have. I'd be happier having anal most days too and we are closer to that now. We have a compromise where she can use her ipad or reads and i can have her ass and that works out pretty good even on days when shes not as much in the mood for sex as i am. And as you found it the more you've gotten used to it the more easy it is and so having anal often is no longer a problem. Even better that as you do more anal you'll probably find you want more than you used to, at least thats how it is with my gf. Try and understand he has needs, just like you but its different and you can both be happier together when you reach a compromise.

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:43 am

Me & my wife have anal basically every day & often multiple times a day (2-4) times & often very long sessions.

assassin66

Post by assassin66 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Well unfortunately not much lately. My ex and I were AO from the first time. We were like rabbits the first year, going 5x a day sometimes more. We averaged twice daily for the next 2 years. It was less and less often as we drifted apart. It's a tough adjustment for me being single again after so long.
AssAssIn66

hot1981

Re: How often do you have anal sex?

Post by hot1981 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Daily. Sometimes 2-3 times in a single day or even more.

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:17 pm

damn you guys make me jealous!
Worst yet is my wife fell and skinned her knees really bad so only missionary, know kneeling, no doggy no prone.
She always starts anal prone so if we can't do that, it aint happening!

Once we get started I can pull her to doggy or roll her over to mish,
Tis better to give and recieve

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:31 pm

I can't believe I hadn't answered this one before. Before going AO the wife and I usually had sex about 3 or 4 times a week. Since we went AO, just about 10 years ago, it's been more like 3 to 5 times a week. Then, a couple of months ago, my wife turned into some sort of nymphomaniac. Now it's a rare day we don't have anal. So, I guess I need to say 5 to 7 days a week now.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:08 am

With my fuck buddy it's 5 nights and 3-4 mornings a week (live in same house), with bf it's about 7-10 times a week, so I get it up to 3 times in a day sometimes :)

777joee

Post by 777joee » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:57 pm

analgirl98 wrote:With my fuck buddy it's 5 nights and 3-4 mornings a week (live in same house), with bf it's about 7-10 times a week, so I get it up to 3 times in a day sometimes :)

Wish I was your buddy.....;-)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 pm

His wife barely gives him anything and I adore sex, so it's a good deal :)

myttia

Post by myttia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:32 pm

analgirl98 wrote:His wife barely gives him anything and I adore sex, so it's a good deal :)

Do you find because of the frequency you are 'always ready'? If you have it less frequently does it get more difficult? Do you still need lube?