Anal Only-centric Education?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

Re: AO-centric Education?

Post by marcus » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 am

I seem to recall there were more links about the positive effects of semen for women on luvmywifesass's blog. I remember following it up at the time, as it has now been widely reported from more than one source. Personally I feel there is something in this.

French Lover - not being able to evacuate semen the following morning is a common occurrence with my wife - so I can well believe that it is in fact being absorbed in this fashion.

assman99

Post by assman99 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:20 am

Just FYI there's nothing surprising or unusual about the fact that semen will be absorbed into the body. For anyone unaware, the large bowel (in which the semen will be deposited during a full depth ejaculation) is the last stage of the digestive system where the task being performed is absorbing water into the body. So it's not unexpected that ejaculate, lube, etc will vanish overnight of she doesn't evacuate before bed.

As mentioned, this is why suppositories are a common way to deliver medication or sedation to people who have gastric issues that make it impractical or impossible to take them orally.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 pm

I can't say that my wife absorbs all my ejaculate, but I am able to ejaculate into her colon, beyond the rectal valves. This allows my ejaculate to stay inside her until her next bowel movement, when the remaining ejaculate usually comes out. Ejaculating beyond the rectal valves keeps her from feeling like she has to go to the bathroom. I also believe ejaculating into her colon, rather then her rectum, allows her body to absorb more of the beneficial chemicals that make up my ejaculate.

assman99

Post by assman99 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:Ejaculating beyond the rectal valves keeps her from feeling like she has to go to the bathroom.

That's an interesting point. I generally prefer to ejaculate as deeply as possible because of the intense pleasure of feeling her ring around the base of my penis, but now I will also make a point of doing so for her own comfort after the experience. :)

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 pm

I think we all like to ejaculate as deeply as possible. Not only does her ring around the base of the penis feel good, at the other extreme, there is a really unique feeling around the head of the penis when you get that deep, especially at her orgasm.

But if it is her comfort you are thinking of, then yes this really does work.

MikeyR

Post by MikeyR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:40 pm

prettypink wrote:
MikeyR wrote:And both need to understand why it's very important to avoid vaginal.

Woah there! I know it's unbalanced as it stands and better education would be welcome, but I don't think we want to lurch to the other extreme telling people vaginal is wrong.

Let me clarify. I don't think vaginal is wrong or should be avoided altogether, although that's what I said. I do, think, however, that parents and educators should not simply be neutral on this subject and that they should lean more towards advising anal unless the partners are trying to make a baby. I know I'm not in the norm with this view, but I think parents and teachers have a responsibility to not say that everything is equal and merely a choice. I think they can say in some situations and for various reasons (like wanting to avoid pregnancy) that action A is preferable to action B. And no I don't think that means that they then have to be all judgmental about everything.

Maybe I was just scarred by not being exposed to the benefits of anal earlier. I dunno. I just think it would be interesting to see anal taught as a part of sex education in schools and, if I were teaching it, I'd make a strong pitch for anal.

lisa

Post by lisa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:24 pm

As a mother of a young daughter, our birds and bees conversations are all AO

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:40 pm

lisa wrote:As a mother of a young daughter, our birds and bees conversations are all AO

You teach your 9 year old daughter about anal sex ?

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

French Lover wrote:
lisa wrote:As a mother of a young daughter, our birds and bees conversations are all AO

You teach your 9 year old daughter about anal sex ?

Yes, I too was rather startled by that :o

lisa

Post by lisa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Well i'm not teaching her as such. So I apologise if it came across that way. BUT she has asked me where babies come from, and she has also asked me about sex. So I was honest.