Anal Only-centric Education?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MikeyR

Anal Only-centric Education?

Post by MikeyR » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 pm

I know people practice varying degrees of AO, and we should probably have a discussion of how we individually define it. For me, it makes more sense biologically than penis-vagina, and I think nearly everyone would practice it if they simply knew about it. For that reason, I'm fascinated by the idea of an AO curriculum, at best, or a module, at least, in school sex ed and health programs. I've wondered whether such a thing should be taught in a co-ed or single sex environment, what materials would be used, and how the biology would be explained? Boys, for example, would need to be taught the true difference between the ass and pussy, and how the anus is constructed and how and when to use it. The girls need to understand the difference, as well, and how to douche for anal and what to expect from the far more intense feeling of pleasure they'll derive from anal. And both need to understand why it's very important to avoid vaginal. If anyone has thoughts on whether this type of education makes sense, a curriculum or materials they think should be used, please share!

MikeyR

Re: AO-centric Education?

Post by MikeyR » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:41 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg (71.77 KiB) Viewed 16172 times
I saw this posted on the old AO blog and was really struck by it. If you showed this picture of the female reproductive system to boys and girls and asked where the space is in her body to host an erect penis, is there any doubt what common sense would tell them?

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:03 am

I agree that the image is very compelling. Though I've never found what could be described as the "definitive" diagram of the female anatomy. Each one I've seen has slight differences. I don't know whether this is due to slight variations, or the different techniques used to reproduce them or just the presentation...

But getting back to the topic in hand, I've always been struck at how neatly the female anus/rectum compliment the size and dimensions of the male penis. So much so that I often wonder if it is more than coincidental. After all, if humans have been having anal intercourse since time immemorial, then isn't it possible that for whatever reason natural selection has to some degree shaped the anatomy accordingly? It's just a theory and would explain much, but why and for what reasons? I don't know but it is something worthy of consideration.

I do approve of the concept of eduction and awareness of anal at the appropriate age. Anal sex is becoming so commonly practised that young people need to have the facts about it so that they are prepared. The other reason I support it is that there are probably many, like myself, who have had a natural interest in anal but not vaginal from an early age. These people (of both sexes) should not be made to think their feelings are "abnormal" but simply a variation.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 am

MikeyR wrote:And both need to understand why it's very important to avoid vaginal.

Woah there! I know it's unbalanced as it stands and better education would be welcome, but I don't think we want to lurch to the other extreme telling people vaginal is wrong.

blizzak

Post by blizzak » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 am

I agree pink its never going to be an AO society just the smart ones. Just advise why it is better but don't force it. Like politics and religion.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:30 am

prettypink wrote:Woah there! I know it's unbalanced as it stands and better education would be welcome, but I don't think we want to lurch to the other extreme telling people vaginal is wrong.

Agreed, it all comes down to personal preference, and especially for sex ed, the program should not be telling students what they should prefer. It should merely give a broad education and clear up misinformation, and people should experiment on their own and figure out what they like. People should not be tricked into preferring anal—right now, that's one reason so many people don't have anal, because of misinformation that they've been told. A preference for anal should be discovered by people themselves, and a decision to go anal only should be one made enthusiastically by that person because it's something they truly want.

But the education should talk about anal sex as a viable companion or alternative to vaginal sex, I think. Not everyone does or will prefer anal, but a lot of people who would actually really like it refuse to try because they've been lied to.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks for the shout-out MikeyR.

I am of the belief that the benefits of anal sex make it better than vaginal sex for pure pleasure and intimacy and agree these benefits should be taught as part of any sexual education curriculum.

1. Anal sex provides better orgasms for both partners. There's little denying the tightness of the anus provides more stimulation for the penis, providing more intense orgasms for the male. Most females I've talked to that say they enjoy anal sex (in other words, they gave it a chance and didn't have a guy who just jammed it in there) say they have more intense orgasms during anal sex then vaginal. There are many women who even prefer anal sex to vaginal for this reason.

2. Anal sex is more intimate. Let's face it, there really needs trust and intimacy in a relationship for anal sex. My wife and I reached a new level of intimacy when we started having anal sex. It was something that we alone shared, and our "dirty little secret". Unlike vaginal sex which is also practiced for procreation, anal sex is only practiced for the pleasure of the participants. That, in and of itself, builds trust and intimacy. Both partners can concentrate fully on the pleasure (both received and given) during the act of anal sex.

3. Anal sex is a great form of natural birth control. Yes, I've read the study that states anal sex has an 8% failure rate as a form of birth control. The same study stated condoms had an 11% failure rate. The study took into account those who said their primary form of birth control was anal sex, but then had vaginal sex. Therefore, anal sex would have a much lower failure rate if properly practiced. As well, the study says pregnancy may result from "seepage". Common sense would dictate that you not allow that to happen. As well, semen that is deposited deep in the rectum should be beyond the rectal valves. Unless the woman is on top of the man when he withdraws his penis, the semen should stay in the anus. As well, a woman's libido benefits when she does not screw up her hormones with birth control.

4. Anal sex may provide health benefits for the female recipient. Several studies have suggested the positive health effects of semen on women, such as feeling happier and more content. These studies were, one would assume, based on those having vaginal intercourse. As the rectal lining is thinner then that of the vagina, it is better able to absorb those bodies the produce the positive effects, making anal sex the superior method for delivering these benefits.

As you can see, anal sex is superior to vaginal sex in many ways. My wife and I can attest to the fact our marriage has benefited from anal sex. We recognized these benefits early on, but it wasn't until about seven years ago we quit having vaginal sex altogether. Although we would not want to impose our beliefs on others, we honestly feel anal sex should be the primary form of sex practiced for the reasons above.

We now have no desire whatsoever to have vaginal sex, unless for procreation.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:31 pm

1,2 & 3 Yes.

Where do you get the information about 4? Can you post some links?

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 pm

prettypink wrote:1,2 & 3 Yes.

Where do you get the information about 4? Can you post some links?

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/ber ... man-semen/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ssion.html

Some of the benefits semen provides women include:

1. Natural anti-depressant.
2. Natural anxiety reducer.
3. Improves quality of sleep.
4. Increases energy.
5. Improves concentration.
6. Improves memory.
7. Improves mental alertness.
8. Assists with pregnancy maintenance.
9. Increases female-initiated sexual behavior (libido).
10. Reduces pain.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:As the rectal lining is thinner then that of the vagina, it is better able to absorb those bodies the produce the positive effects, making anal sex the superior method for delivering these benefits.

This is the principle of suppositories. This is really true. A couple of times, I came in my girlfriend's ass, and she went asleep. On the morning, she couldn't evacuate the semen, because it was absorbed by her buddy.
I have read a study a couple of years ago about how the anal zone is absorbing the sperm. But it was presented in a negative way, saying it could lead to sacks of fat in the butt region.

As weird as your statement look like... as a scientific I feel it could be true. It would take centuries to make it accepted by the scientific community :D