Anal Only-centric Education?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
French Lover

Re: AO-centric Education?

Post by French Lover » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm curious to know more about what you could have taught her. ;)

lisa

Post by lisa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Well i'm certainly not encouraging her to be actively sexually. But she asked if I and my partner (her mum number 2) have sex, I said no, I explaind that is love. When she asked about sex between man and a woman, I simply said its when a man puts his penis in a girls bottom. I then said if a girl wants to be a mother, a man puts his penis in the front. It was all very innocent.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:03 pm

beansman wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:Ejaculating beyond the rectal valves keeps her from feeling like she has to go to the bathroom.

That's an interesting point. I generally prefer to ejaculate as deeply as possible because of the intense pleasure of feeling her ring around the base of my penis, but now I will also make a point of doing so for her own comfort after the experience. :)

I hope you are doing so like luvmywifesass said. It really works! Many of my gf's objections to anal stopped after we started doing this as she didn't like any issues the day after like she often did.

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:05 am

lisa wrote:Well i'm certainly not encouraging her to be actively sexually. But she asked if I and my partner (her mum number 2) have sex, I said no, I explaind that is love. When she asked about sex between man and a woman, I simply said its when a man puts his penis in a girls bottom. I then said if a girl wants to be a mother, a man puts his penis in the front. It was all very innocent.

I love how you put this. Such a simple, easy to understand concept. I never thought of framing it this way and to be honest I never gave the whole notion of AO-centric education a thought before but it's got me thinking. My wife and I have a daughter who is a few years younger than yours and when the time comes for her to ask the pertinent questions she will likely be more comfortable talking to her mother than me about this but this is a great approach to take.

lisa

Post by lisa » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:56 pm

mogashim wrote:
lisa wrote:Well i'm certainly not encouraging her to be actively sexually. But she asked if I and my partner (her mum number 2) have sex, I said no, I explaind that is love. When she asked about sex between man and a woman, I simply said its when a man puts his penis in a girls bottom. I then said if a girl wants to be a mother, a man puts his penis in the front. It was all very innocent.

I love how you put this. Such a simple, easy to understand concept. I never thought of framing it this way and to be honest I never gave the whole notion of AO-centric education a thought before but it's got me thinking. My wife and I have a daughter who is a few years younger than yours and when the time comes for her to ask the pertinent questions she will likely be more comfortable talking to her mother than me about this but this is a great approach to take.

Thanks honey, like I said it was all very innocent, she was curious so I told her. Happy to field any questions you may have on the forum or a private message if you prefer.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 am

lisa wrote:When she asked about sex between man and a woman, I simply said its when a man puts his penis in a girls bottom. I then said if a girl wants to be a mother, a man puts his penis in the front. It was all very innocent.

But that is all misleading anyhow. Most people don't base their sexual relationships around anal sex. That is a fact. And most vaginal sex is not about wanting to be a mother. So wrong on both counts.

Whatever your feelings on the matter, why would you be trying to persuade or influence an 8/9 year old about what is right or wrong and confuse them with inaccurate information? Furthermore, at that age the true meaning of sexual desire is beyond their comprehension. Sure, they may get that is can be an expression of love, but the reality is all they need to know (and all they can grasp) is the basic physical aspects of reproduction.

A last thought on this. Had it occurred to you that they would be set up for ridicule from their peers when they eventually blabbed about this little piece of misinformation?

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 am

I think that's a little harsh Marcus. I guess it depends on how you view AO. If you think of it completely as a personal preference (and that is closer to my own thinking) and that it will always be a marginalised viewpoint then there is something to what you say but if you think that AO is a preferable lifestyle for everyone (and I'm sure a lot of the advantages of AO over VO or V&A have been enumerated elsewhere here) then you might want to start breaking down the prejudices and misconceptions about AO step by step. And who is to say what people of Lisa's daughter's generation will think of Anal and AO when the time comes?

To give an example. Let's say 20 or so years ago a girl asked her Mom about shaving "down there" and let's say her Mom was more forward thinking and encouraged her to shave from when it started to grow. You could say that the Mom was setting her up for "ridicule" and "misleading" her because at the time most women didn't shave but times change and what was true back then is not true now.

As for my own situation, to be honest I'm not at all comfortable thinking about my daughter (my little baby!) eventually getting involved in sexual situations but of course she will grow up to be a woman one day and I want her to be confident in herself. It's nice to think that our children will resemble us in some ways and carry on with things the way we do but I have no interest in forcing my own views on her. The best we can do is be honest about things and of course, as you say, there is more to vaginal sex than wanting to be a mother though that is a very serious risk when you engage in it and regardless of liking the idea of my daughter being on the same wavelength as me and her mother (and it will be her mother who gives her the talk!) I think it's only fair to talk about the real risk of unwanted pregnancy and the benefits of refraining from vaginal sex as long as possible.

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:57 am

I have never talked about anal sex with any of our children, and I'm sure my wife haven't either. Just like mogashim, I don't like thinking of my daughter's involvement in sexual activity, and I don't want to know what they are doing. Their sexual preferences will evolve as they get older, and if they like anal sex and find a partner who also likes it, they will probably do it. In my opinion, we as parents, should let them find out for them selves, and not try to lead them in any direction regarding sexual preference.

sara

Post by sara » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:21 am

Yes, I think this is right Danishcouple (by the way, I am mogashim's wife)

For starters, yes: there's plenty of time for all this. Any talk I have with our daughter (and yes M is right it will likely be me!) will be more about educating her, being honest with her and advising her to keep safe, not to be pressured into things, stand up for herself and all that. I wouldn't want to lead her in any way about her sexual preferences which she will surely discover herself. And I'm not so foolish to believe she will even take what I have to say over what her friends tell her. That's the way of the world.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 pm

mogashim wrote:I think that's a little harsh Marcus. I guess it depends on how you view AO. If you think of it completely as a personal preference (and that is closer to my own thinking) and that it will always be a marginalised viewpoint then there is something to what you say but if you think that AO is a preferable lifestyle for everyone (and I'm sure a lot of the advantages of AO over VO or V&A have been enumerated elsewhere here) then you might want to start breaking down the prejudices and misconceptions about AO step by step. And who is to say what people of Lisa's daughter's generation will think of Anal and AO when the time comes?

Whatever my views, and surely it's obvious to anyone I'm highly pro anal and think it has many advantages, the correct way to deal with prejudices and misconceptions is to communicate with adults, not children. The concept of sex for pleasure is way beyond the comprehension of the age bracket we are talking about here.
mogashim wrote: To give an example. Let's say 20 or so years ago a girl asked her Mom about shaving "down there" and let's say her Mom was more forward thinking and encouraged her to shave from when it started to grow. You could say that the Mom was setting her up for "ridicule" and "misleading" her because at the time most women didn't shave but times change and what was true back then is not true now.

That's a very strange analogy. We are talking about 8 or 9 year old's here. I'm also trying to wrap my head around why shaving pubic hair is "forward thinking". Regardless, it is something for an adult to decide for themselves and does not concern young children.
mogashim wrote: As for my own situation, to be honest I'm not at all comfortable thinking about my daughter (my little baby!) eventually getting involved in sexual situations but of course she will grow up to be a woman one day and I want her to be confident in herself. It's nice to think that our children will resemble us in some ways and carry on with things the way we do but I have no interest in forcing my own views on her. The best we can do is be honest about things and of course, as you say, there is more to vaginal sex than wanting to be a mother though that is a very serious risk when you engage in it and regardless of liking the idea of my daughter being on the same wavelength as me and her mother (and it will be her mother who gives her the talk!) I think it's only fair to talk about the real risk of unwanted pregnancy and the benefits of refraining from vaginal sex as long as possible.

Exactly. I have no interest at all in what my children may or may not do when they reach sexual maturity (other than be safe and respectful).