Anal Only-centric Education?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
mogashim

Re: AO-centric Education?

Post by mogashim » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:43 am

MikeyR wrote:
image.jpg
I saw this posted on the old AO blog and was really struck by it. If you showed this picture of the female reproductive system to boys and girls and asked where the space is in her body to host an erect penis, is there any doubt what common sense would tell them?

It's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day. The same is true of the outside. I was just about to penetrate my wife's ass which was stuck up in the air invitingly for me and was gaping slightly as I had just taken a buttplug out and I remarked to myself that it was just so obvious that the penis go in that round beckoning hole - the exact shape! - than in that other more vertically shaped orifice. I love my wife's pussy and I love to look at it but it doesn't seem obvious at all that that is where a cock would go.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:44 am

mogashim wrote:
MikeyR wrote:
image.jpg
I saw this posted on the old AO blog and was really struck by it. If you showed this picture of the female reproductive system to boys and girls and asked where the space is in her body to host an erect penis, is there any doubt what common sense would tell them?

It's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day. The same is true of the outside. I was just about to penetrate my wife's ass which was stuck up in the air invitingly for me and was gaping slightly as I had just taken a buttplug out and I remarked to myself that it was just so obvious that the penis go in that round beckoning hole - the exact shape! - than in that other more vertically shaped orifice. I love my wife's pussy and I love to look at it but it doesn't seem obvious at all that that is where a cock would go.

I don't think there's a single person this hasn't occurred to. The exact shape is a remarkable coincidence of natures. It's just perfect. In contrast I find vaginal penetration looks messy and untidy, with the labia, perineum or other tissue often pulled taut. It looks unnatural and inelegant. Internally I've always found it feels "right" in the anus and rectum. That's why I'm always frankly amazed at men who say it isn't all that different from the vagina or that the vagina is better. The only thing I can think that explains this difference in experience is the fact that the physical sensation of penetrating an anus does change and improve the more it is repeated and the more she gets used to it and learns from it.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu May 01, 2014 3:34 pm

I have to say that was both one of the wierdest and most interesting threads I've read on here. Going to take a while to process all that!

One important point you all missed is that I think some of you started to tread on thin ice with the talk of those under-age. Most forums of an adult nature don't allow any discussion of under 18 as it is just too dangerous to risk, even if you think its innocent. Mods you may want to consider removing that stuff just in case.

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu May 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Robert wrote:I have to say that was both one of the wierdest and most interesting threads I've read on here. Going to take a while to process all that!

One important point you all missed is that I think some of you started to tread on thin ice with the talk of those under-age. Most forums of an adult nature don't allow any discussion of under 18 as it is just too dangerous to risk, even if you think its innocent. Mods you may want to consider removing that stuff just in case.

removing the bits about people admitting they talk about sex with their kids? really, that's illegal?

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri May 02, 2014 3:45 am

myttia wrote: removing the bits about people admitting they talk about sex with their kids? really, that's illegal?

I didn't say it was illegal. I just think it is better to be safe than sorry and have a clear rule about not discussing kids so there are no chances of steppng over a line. And do you seriously imagine that person was for real? That kind of makes it worse in my eyes. Who and why would someone make that stuff up?

MikeyR

Post by MikeyR » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 am

Robert wrote:
myttia wrote: removing the bits about people admitting they talk about sex with their kids? really, that's illegal?

I didn't say it was illegal. I just think it is better to be safe than sorry and have a clear rule about not discussing kids so there are no chances of steppng over a line. And do you seriously imagine that person was for real? That kind of makes it worse in my eyes. Who and why would someone make that stuff up?

People in college are called kids, and that's basically what I'm talking about. I think kids in college should have all the information about sex and various options, and I could see pamphlets on AO in a health clinic or restroom (like condom dispensers.) Maybe there should be one written for girls and another for guys since they would approach it differently. AO is about a lot more than butt fucking, and the emotional and mental aspects and variations should be explained. For example, a lot of people like AO as it pertains to domination and submission, and there's nothing wrong with that. Girls and guys should know how AO can be a part of that relationship.

Someone should take a crack, no pun intended, of creating pamphlets for college students.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:39 pm

MikeyR wrote:
Robert wrote:

People in college are called kids, and that's basically what I'm talking about. I think kids in college should have all the information about sex and various options, and I could see pamphlets on AO in a health clinic or restroom (like condom dispensers.) Maybe there should be one written for girls and another for guys since they would approach it differently. AO is about a lot more than butt fucking, and the emotional and mental aspects and variations should be explained. For example, a lot of people like AO as it pertains to domination and submission, and there's nothing wrong with that. Girls and guys should know how AO can be a part of that relationship.

Someone should take a crack, no pun intended, of creating pamphlets for college students.

Some of the talk definitely wasn't about college kids (18+) and was obviously about those much younger. Maybe some confusion was caused as here we don't use the term 'kids' for 18+ but instead for those much younger.

But in general I like some of your ideas and really think young people starting out deserve to be given a proper education, describing all the different lifestyles, not just a select few. That way they are aware of all the options and can pick the best one for themselves. Not sure it should be tailored any different for guys and girls though, nor about the public information pamphlet........

MikeyR

Post by MikeyR » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 am

I'm referring to education of young people 18 and older, which usually means those in college but not always. Sex education is essential but it can't be just about putting th penis in the vagina and ejaculating to make a baby. It leaves young people confused about how to handle the intense desires they have for fulfilling erotic relationships.

I agree completely that there should be an explanation of the joys and benefits of anal only coupled with (no pun intended) various scenarios, particularly safe dominance and submission. Using fraternities and sororities as examples, I'm guessing there are a lot of frat boys and a descent number of sorority girls who fantasize about dominance and submission and anal only, but they have no idea how to start the conversation, lay down rules, etc. so they end up venting those desires in ways that are harmful. There should be some resource with answers to questions, guys and gals are likely to have but not want to ask. In fact, it would be interesting to hear what those questions would be.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:25 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Several studies have suggested the positive health effects of semen on women, such as feeling happier and more content.

Uh, I'm pretty sure that has a lot more to do with the method of shipment rather than the functions of the package itself, if you know what I mean.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 am

mogashim wrote:
MikeyR wrote:
image.jpg

Well from the outside, sure. but if you were to actually pull back the molly guards and look at the socket itself, you'd see that it's plenty round.

As for why the drapes themselves are shaped like that, I have two guesses
1)it has to do with how we develop before birth.
See, there's a decently-sized span of time where the genitals of a male fetus and those of a female one are indistinguishable; it's only once this timeframe has passed that the two developmental pathways diverge*.
Since each structure on the one sex therefore has a corresponding one on the other (clitoris/glans, vaginal canal/penis shaft, labia/scrotum, etc.), it would stand to reason that the "pre-schism" genitals would need to take on a "half&half" form so as to make things easier. It would also stand to reason that it would become easier still if both of the finalized versions made their own structural accommodations.

*Now this isn't to say that the fetus's sex is up in the air until this point comes, it is of course all determined beforehand by the genes.

2)Since the penis does not generally enter the woman from a perfectly perpendicular angle, it would make sense for their to be a "landing strip" of sorts built into the labia. (Now that I think about it it might also help a man who has trouble lining his spear up properly.)