Anal Only symbols/signals?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
myttia

Anal Only symbols/signals?

Post by myttia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I know in the gay community there are a bunch of signals/codes via pieces of clothing or otherwise to indicate what kind of preferences one has - is there anything like that for women that are AO?

marcus

Re: AO symbols/signals?

Post by marcus » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 am

You made my day with that one :lol:

You know, you could always make some up!

the2beans

Re: AO symbols/signals?

Post by the2beans » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:56 am

I'm not aware of and I doubt there are any public indicators like hankerchiefs in the gay community. I don't think anal sex as a 'lifestyle' has such a following that it commands or has any need for this type of thing. Also, I would think that most people would prefer to keep such details private except for when in appropriate company, which is most of the time going to be limited to one's significant other.

Between my wife and I, we do have secret signals that mean something only to us and which are allusions to anal sex. One of them is the symbol you'd often associate with "ok" or "zero" in which you make your thumb and index finger into a tight circle with your remaining three fingers left out. The ring created by the thumb and forefinger is a reference to her anus. The other signal we have is a spreading the index and middle finger of one hand open in a "V" shape. People often hold this shape up to their mouths to suggest oral-vaginal sex, but for us it is a reference to anal play because one of the things I love to frequently do when I catch my wife in the bathroom unclothed (or when we are in bed getting down to business) is to spread her ass cheeks with my fingers (in that "V" shape) to expose her asshole to me.

That no one would ever connect the meaning of these signals allows us to use them when and where we please which is nice.