Depth and comfort

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Robert

Depth and comfort

Post by Robert » Thu May 01, 2014 10:48 am

I'd like to ask all you anal experts what the best position (or positions) for:

a) Getting as deep as possible

b) Most comfortable for her for longer duration

Mostly we do doggy and we enjoy that but any advice on the above would be appreciated :)

TheDirtyDon

Re: Depth and comfort

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 am

a) Getting as deep as possible - cowgirl facing me. Means she can push down and I can also push upwards. The butterfly is also a good one, as it takes legs, tummys etc out of the equation.

b) Most comfortable for her for longer duration - I find changing positions is best if your having a longer session, so no one muscle group gets overworked. Butterfly is good as she is laying down on her back.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

Most comfortable for her = laying on her back with me standing at the side of the bed.
Deepest for me = doggy unsure what it's best for her as far as deepest goes. I know missionary with her legs on my shoulders proves to be uncomfortable for her when I go deep

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri May 02, 2014 4:44 am

Almost any position where you penetrate from the front is not going to be as good since you are going against the natural curve of the rectum which goes the opposite way. Doggy or spoons with her legs drawn up is best for deepest penetration as this straightens and shortens the rectum. For duration and comfort obviously nothing where any long term support or strain on muscles, such as kneeling up or on top. I would say spoons or her face down (reverse missionary) though you don't get the depth of penetration there.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:12 am

marcus wrote:Almost any position where you penetrate from the front is not going to be as good since you are going against the natural curve of the rectum which goes the opposite way. Doggy or spoons with her legs drawn up is best for deepest penetration as this straightens and shortens the rectum. For duration and comfort obviously nothing where any long term support or strain on muscles, such as kneeling up or on top. I would say spoons or her face down (reverse missionary) though you don't get the depth of penetration there.

Thanks. We've started having anal regularly in the "spoons". It's great!

salpecam

Post by salpecam » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 am

for deepest, it's her face down but with her belly/hip pivot over a stiff bolster pillow to "lift" her bum, and me laying flat on top of her using my weight to drive in.

For comfort, spoons. We often go this way for ages before I roll her face down

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:39 pm

salpecam wrote:for deepest, it's her face down but with her belly/hip pivot over a stiff bolster pillow to "lift" her bum, and me laying flat on top of her using my weight to drive in.

We're the same way, we have fucking positions and we have finishing positions. :D For me, spooning is the best finishing position for anal. For my wife and me it gives us the deepest penetration.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 am

mardobolo wrote:
salpecam wrote:for deepest, it's her face down but with her belly/hip pivot over a stiff bolster pillow to "lift" her bum, and me laying flat on top of her using my weight to drive in.

We're the same way, we have fucking positions and we have finishing positions. :D For me, spooning is the best finishing position for anal. For my wife and me it gives us the deepest penetration.

We've never found her face down to be any good for either of us, Nor can she or I stimulate her enough like that.

But yeah, spoons is best. We do try some others but like you always end up finishing that way. And after she cums its "my time" :D She holds her legs together right up and I go deeeeeep. The feeling is out of this world.

taylork

Post by taylork » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Robert wrote:
mardobolo wrote:

We've never found her face down to be any good for either of us, Nor can she or I stimulate her enough like that.

But yeah, spoons is best. We do try some others but like you always end up finishing that way. And after she cums its "my time" :D She holds her legs together right up and I go deeeeeep. The feeling is out of this world.

We use spoons our her crouching low like doggy with her legs tucked up. Its basically the same thing just ones on her side. The best thing is since my gf learned to cum from just anal sometimes we can concetrate on keeping her legs out the way and her ass pushed out. Then if your in the right position you may be able to get beyond her rectal valves which is so nice and something we both learned to appreciate. Even better is that your cum can't leak bag out from there and gets absorbed by her colon. Anyway, you'll know when shes relaxed because then she'll loosen up more and thats when you can go deep and when she finds it mot enjoyable and comfortable.