Vaginal chastity piercings

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Freja

Re: Vaginal chastity piercings

Post by Freja » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:38 am

Pervertboy wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:55 am
taylork wrote:
Sat May 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Marquis wrote:
Man, this is the deep end of the fetish.

Why more than all the piercings which don't even look nice? At least all those girls look nice.

This is the most horrendous and sickening thing ive ever seen in my life! This destroyed my mind and destroyed the way i think about women, i needed to get psycological treatment for six months to try to forget this. This is pure misoginy in a mental disease level. Theres nothing about fantasy in this! to sew up pussy lips is a fantasy, what this photoshop do is a diabolical destruction of the nature of what makes a woman. Lack me words to describe in how many levels this is neffarious, i just remenber how it destroyed my mind and disturbed my thoughs haunting me... this broke my mind! people who dont get shocked and dont see how diabolically awfull is this are much worse sick than pedophiles and rapists to me. Not even a rapist would think this ok! Just having a deep scorn and dipise for Women to tolerate it... Shock me to see someone calling this sickness "a fantasy" ... my god... im already getting bad again just to remember that misoginy horror exist. Humankind really is trully devils

So you’re saying that a fantasy involving adults is worse than actual pedofilia? That’s quite the statement, you’re either trolling or completely disillusioned 😂
I also get turned on by this fantasy and I don’t consider myself to be worse than a rapist and/or a pedofile 😂

AssKing

Re: Vaginal chastity piercings

Post by AssKing » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:08 am

You know how sex begins in your mind?
That's how you should look at this as well.
Why a physical barrier when you could just forbid it?
Makes things more interesting.
Keep her burning. Make her beg for it.
"You want to cum from your useless hole? Let me see that ass! Then we'll see if you've been a good girl or not."