Vaginal chastity piercings

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

Re: Vaginal chastity piercings

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:17 pm

I don't think anyone believed that the novagina pics were genuine. It's just a fantasy....

killer

Post by killer » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Yeah, I didn't notice that. My bad. And I guess that the photoshopped thing really doesn't do it for me, so I didn't get that everyone knew. Oh well.

MikeyR

Post by MikeyR » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 am

I think vaginal chastity piercings with a lock are hot, partly cause of how they look but mostly because of what they represent so long as their is a corresponding acknowledgement of the female rectum as the fuck chute and semen receptacle. I don't get the thrill of the no vagina images at all. For me, it just turns the asshole into the cunt and negates the thrill of denying the pussy some pleasure and the taboo of fucking the anus.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 pm

MikeyR wrote:I think vaginal chastity piercings with a lock are hot, partly cause of how they look but mostly because of what they represent so long as their is a corresponding acknowledgement of the female rectum as the fuck chute and semen receptacle. I don't get the thrill of the no vagina images at all. For me, it just turns the asshole into the cunt and negates the thrill of denying the pussy some pleasure and the taboo of fucking the anus.

The female anus is amazing in its own right. I don't get how some think its only special because the vagina is being denied. Its like saying the anus is nothing without the vagina. The novagina images prove a women can be beautiful and sexy without even needing the pussy at all.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:46 pm

As I see it, the value would be holding a vibrating egg in her pussy during anal sex. Try this if she's into having anything in her pussy.

myttia

Post by myttia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:52 pm

marcus wrote:I don't think anyone believed that the novagina pics were genuine. It's just a fantasy....

except for sufferers of mrkh...

jayy

Post by jayy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:50 pm

There are some decorative U-shaped labia clips which just slip on, no piercing, that do a nice job of keeping the pussy temporarily unavailable.

Pinklioness

Post by Pinklioness » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:53 pm

jayy wrote:There are some decorative U-shaped labia clips which just slip on, no piercing, that do a nice job of keeping the pussy temporarily unavailable.

Really???? Oh I need to find me one of those...

petviki

Post by petviki » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:26 pm

I'm starting to think the ladia piercings are pretty sexy,
I just made the mistake of googleing chastity piercings

OMG, isn't this pretty!
http://www.dhgate.com/product/bdsm-sm-s ... 38805.html

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sat May 06, 2017 9:27 am

This is actually something I have been considering for the last year or so. I am done having children and we (my husband and I) mostly have anal sex- which I have preferred as a path to orgasm since I was 14. So that's all good.

However, I was lead to this forum/site while looking for a method to "close off" my vagina. I understand a lot of these websites are just for titillation and so on. With many of the methods of AO being photo shopped or just for fun.

I am looking for an actual, practical way I could achieve no possibility of vaginal penetration at all. Yet I still need to wash, menstruate, use the bathroom, etc. Plugs and dildos don't quite fix this problem as they can be removed. Would like something where a partner could not penetrate my vagina with out some effort or (ideally/fantastical perhaps) at all.

I thought about piercings that sort of create a clasp-like effect. Though years ago, I stumbled upon a user submitted image on a another lifestyle forum in which the woman had her lady area sewn shut. She was closed up like a you would lace up a tennis shoe. The lace was very elegant and pretty- black lacey stuff.

Not sure if that was photoshopped or not- but is what I would like ideally; a sewn-up hooha I can undo or cinch up at will. Barring that option, some kind of piercing that produces a lock/clasp effect my husband could have the key to lock/unlock.

Any help in pointing me to some good REAL resources to this end?

Thanks.