Vaginal chastity piercings

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
French Lover

Re: Vaginal chastity piercings

Post by French Lover » Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 pm

I still prefer looking at an empty vagina ^^

icecreammanwan

Post by icecreammanwan » Wed May 28, 2014 1:14 pm

if i find a girl like this that means i would differently get a Ferrari too at some point in life lol my god!

Fadiyah

Post by Fadiyah » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 pm

I'm thinking of getting, like, a "keep out" tattoo on my mons. Does that count?

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Fadiyah wrote:I'm thinking of getting, like, a "keep out" tattoo on my mons. Does that count?

Will you show us when you have it done? ;)

myttia

Post by myttia » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:17 pm

French Lover wrote:I still prefer looking at an empty vagina ^^

exactly. aint nothing to deny if it doesnt exist! :)

same with padlocks - makes it look like someone else is keeping people out, not the woman by her desire herself. tho i do find a single set of rings through both labia kinda hot looking :)

cindy

Post by cindy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:14 am

I don't have any piercings but this is kind of hot.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:06 am

taylork wrote:i also liked, well prefer, http://novagina.tumblr.com. I'm just not into them even seeing so thats hot to see.

Not into the padlocks but THAT^ is amazing. :shock: :D

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 pm

myttia wrote:same with padlocks - makes it look like someone else is keeping people out, not the woman by her desire herself. tho i do find a single set of rings through both labia kinda hot looking :)

I couldn't have said it better. It's really hot if the woman wants it for herself. What guy wouldn't adore a woman with a beautiful vagina who just happens to prefer it empty?

killer

Post by killer » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 pm

I like the piercings, but not the really big/heavy ones. Those will stretch the lips out anyway.

As for the girls on the "no vagina" tumblr... those are photoshopped. Every one of them. All you do is use the clone stamp tool and you can erase pretty much anything. It's obvious from the slight blur you can see in each picture. I've seen pics of women who've been consensually infibulated, and there is always at least a thin scar. Plus, there has to be a hole left for her to pee and bleed from, or she'll, ya know, die.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Indeed, the No Vagina tumblr's description begins: "Photoshopped images…"

Vaginal chastity piercings (and belts) are fairly rare in practice but seem a fairly common fantasy. I suspect it's one that many women do not and will not act on, but some do and when it works out they tend to love the piercings. In practice it's not as simple as locking up their pussy and calling it good, they have to be removed with some frequency and so may simply not be practical long-term for most people even if they're willing to try it. I think it's a fantastic thing if it works for you and you want to try it, and it makes great imagery and fantasy material, but it's certainly not necessary to be anal only. Self control is always the most important part, even if a physical barrier can provide a good illustration of your situation or desire as well.