Toilet bidet or stand alone bidet

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MightyRearRanger

Toilet bidet or stand alone bidet

Post by MightyRearRanger » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Anyone else here have either a toilet bidet or a stand alone bidet? Perhaps even a travel bidet? I have found they make anal sex so much easier, cleaner, and friendlier for a woman. Have others had this experience too?

marcus

Re: Toilet bidet or stand alone bidet

Post by marcus » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Bidets are rare in the UK, but more common throughout the rest of Europe. Not sure what a toilet bidet is but I'm not sure I'd like the idea of mixing the two functions!

Cleaning isn't an issue for my wife since she always has a shower before sex anyway. Much nicer when you're clean all over and not just the arse.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:13 pm

a toilet bidet attaches to a toilet between the bowel and the seat. they make the function of toilet paper become drying paper or you can just use a cloth for drying. Also a woman can clean off and out before and after sex with a toilet bidet. I would hope you shower before sex, but either way the anus is cleaner when using a bidet. Also, microbiologically speaking, they rest of your living environment is cleaner too. You save water as the water used by a toilet bidet is far less than what is required to manufacture toilet paper. I've noticed women seem receptive to them as they aid with menstrual hygiene and they make sexual hygiene quick and easy, thus helping them relax mentally. This is not to mention it keeps a man's ass cleaner too so a woman is more inclined to suck your cock when she's a few inches away from an anus that is always fresh and clean...

Thr3eHoles

I made him send me a pic

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Our first night we met over text. He declared, "I have a bidet." Remembering the scene in Crocodile Dundee were Dundee discovers the bidet in a high end NYC resort, I envisioned the bidet as a separate plumbing system and apparatus. I called BS on MightRearRanger's (MRR) declaration knowing he was a graduate student living in a simple apartment with no access to a separate system.

He sent me a pic of his toilet bidet system. Ah.... It's attached to the existing apparatus!

Using the bidet didn't really put me off. I had been wanton since my childhood after Dundee's experience. In fact, having worked with international students and questioning a few on it, I was filled with anticipation to get on top of MRR's [toilet] and put it to good use. Within a week, he blessed me with my own home installation.

I have had several visitors use it and the reactions range from "two thumbs up" to "how intrusive". (Note: Don't turn the knob to full throttle the very first virginal time. We don't begin anal this way now do we?)

I have read several posts encouraging enema use in preparation. Well, ladies, envision this. A mini enema and douche lightly and in no way intrusively every time you visit the john. Enema's to me seem intrusive to be honest.

First and foremost, with the exception of a honeymooner's UTI in the beginning of our sessions, I have had no health issues and feel cleaner than ever. This summer, and those extreme humid days were you cannot seem to take enough showers and get that clean sensation, has proven the bidet to be my life long companion. "Like the gentle touch of an old lover," a guest on Conan O'Brien described the experience, I concur. Baby wipes ain't got shit on this simple $30 purchase and 15 minute installation.

MRR also gave me a travel bidet. A simple attachment on top of a water bottle and squirt from after a public toilet use. I prefer to dry off with a washcloth hung on a simple hook next to the toilet or a small one I have in my purse in case of public emergencies. IT HAS SAVED ME A GREAT DEAL IN $ AS MY T.P. USE HAS CUT IN AT LEAST HALF and nothing spent in medical bills as well.

Sometimes, I use it just to freshen up and feel at ease prancing about naked as MRR enjoys us to do so about the house.

I think I go do that now...... Hehe.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:50 pm

May we have a pic of this system as well? I'm interested.
And I also thought about Crococile Dundee :D Though my parents always had this things at their home.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:27 pm

here you go
Attachments
toilet bidet.jpg
toilet bidet.jpg (37.83 KiB) Viewed 5571 times

Thr3eHoles

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Wtf! A pic. A pretty good argument supporting the awesomenesses of bidets and no converts. I am definitely understanding more of what the international students I used to work with where talking about when they would say "dirty Americans". Come on! Can anyone explain why it's so weird or unbecoming. I've got to get a differing perspective.