Poop on the cock

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
mardobolo

Re: Poop on the cock

Post by mardobolo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 am

taylork wrote:You got to expect a little bit now and again but its no big deal.

Yeah some people are just way too squeamish. It's like people who are disgusted by their infant pooping in a diaper. It's just poop, people. It's all over the place inside you, right this very instant. For me I have a tolerance and even fondness for the little messes, because they're a normal and wholesome part of the experience I love so much. :D

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Well, yeah, if you do anal regularly, this is bound to happen sooner or later. As others have said though, when it does happen, it's generally only a speck.

Do I enjoy it? Not at all. But I'm not squeamish about it, and it's easy enough to wash.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:58 pm

marcus wrote:Actually I had intended for a long time to start a discussion on this very topic. Not because I suffer from this problem myself, as I have already said. No, the reason being that I have lost track of the countless times I've read about peoples experiences with anal sex on the internet over the years, and one thing that comes up time and again is a comment such as:

"I like anal sex but don't do it very often because of all the mess"

What are these people doing? Have they actually had anal or are they just repeating a rumour they've heard?

There are bound to be people out there who are more susceptible to "accidents" than others. Diet probably has a lot to do with it. But also just different biologies.

Also, "mess" might be referring to lube getting everywhere, not just feces.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:24 am

analsexonly wrote:If that's happening regularly, the person being penetrated needs to add more fiber to their diet and drink more water regularly, as well as go to the bathroom 15 to 30 minutes before having sex.

Or *less* fiber!!

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:20 pm

This was unfortunately often a problem with my (now ex-) wife; over time it became a real turn-off for me, especially when I was fingering her. Less of an annoyance or issue when I was fucking her, for whatever that is worth. I imagine that diet and general attentiveness to her appearance, inside and out, aggravated the circumstance. Never really a problem with other partners, and with my first girlfriend, with whom I had anal rather a lot, I don't remember it ever occurring even once. Unless it were really chronic, it wouldn't bother me, but I would/do worry that it would be a major/primary disincentive for my partner. Yes, indeed, everybody poops--and everyone dies, pays taxes, and regrets growing older. But none of these facts are things you want to be reminded of while having sex!!!!

asslover3105

Post by asslover3105 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:40 pm

I have had these "accidents" with ex gfs and with my present one. To be honest, I don't have any problem with that, even sometimes it's something even more amazing if it happens. May be I have a kind of fetish with that? May be, I don't know, but as soon as my gf and I enjoy it, I think all is ok.
Like I always say: " to have anal sex without to be in contact with poop is like kissing without having contact with saliva ". It's a part of the experience that we, as anal lovers, should love and enjoy too.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:34 pm

My BF likes me with some poo back there. He often asks "Do you have something for me?" Big turn on for me, too.
XXX, Jeri

dirtyoldlady

Post by dirtyoldlady » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm new here...so not sure if this has been discussed before, but there's a simple fix for this issue. Enemas. There I said it. I know, I know...many people just can't get passed the thought of it, but honestly, if you're going to take a cock in the ass, don't you want to be clean for your man? I know I do.

If your partner is game, make it part of foreplay. It can be a little D/S if you want, or not.

I recommend that anyone wanting frequent anal sex have a decent enema kit. I keep a bulb (syringe) enema and a bag with a good sized nozzle for the job. When I have enough warning, I do my clean out enema earlier in the day with the bag/nozzle while DH is at work. If we're being a bit spontaneous, then there's always the bulb - and DH helps with that.

If you need more specific information than I've given in this post let me know.

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:47 am

It comes with the territory and can happen regardless of whatever preventive measures you take. Just take a shower. :lol:

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:37 pm

yeah all the time.
The wife pretty much just lets me do it with no prep, just lube up and drive it home.
She's told me to not take so long, just 'put it in' next time...Okay!
Sometimes it gets pretty messy, sometimes pretty clean. I'm kinda a freak, and get off on the mess lol.
Tis better to give and recieve