Poop on the cock

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Poop on the cock

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:18 pm

My wife and I have only experienced this on a couple of occasions in over 25 years of anal sex. Admittedly, she usually prepares for longer sessions with an enema. However, most of the time it's lube and go. Since I regularly penetrate her rectal valves into her colon, if there was anything up there we'd know about it. As well, since she's been practicing ass to mouth pretty regularly in the past few months, she certainly would have noticed, as we are absolutely not into poop play. Maybe it has something to do with her diet or body conditioning.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:22 pm

KinkyKeith wrote:yeah all the time.
The wife pretty much just lets me do it with no prep, just lube up and drive it home.
She's told me to not take so long, just 'put it in' next time...Okay!
Sometimes it gets pretty messy, sometimes pretty clean. I'm kinda a freak, and get off on the mess lol.

I like it that way, too, honey. Mmm.

xxx, jeri
XXX, Jeri

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:36 pm

In 27 years of marriage, we've had about 3 occasions when there were tiny dots of poop on my cock. Almost never happens for us

AnalObsession

Post by AnalObsession » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Nope never had it (virgin)............................................but I kinda do want it though. I'm actually genuinelly curious (and turned on) by the idea of anal sex while "full" so to speak or when you really have to go. But I'm a kinky sicko so....................yea...............

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:00 am

I try to avoid it, cause it's embarrassing. But- if you do it regularly, well...shit happens. There are couple of things I do. I always have a roll of paper towel in bed with me. It cleans lube off my hands, or anywhere it got that it shouldn't be. If he's using a condom (that was a long time ago) I just use a paper towel to grasp his shaft, and pull off the rubber, and most important, when he pulls out, I give him a wipe. If there's any poop, or the lube has gone brownish, I get it before he even notices. Every woman, who is anally active, will, at least once, have a significant accident. Poop all over his dick, or worse, poop the bed. There is only one thing to do...laugh it off. If you get all upset, and embarrassed, it will only get worse. Get him in the shower while you change the sheets, and keep remembering...shit happens.

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

AnalObsession wrote:Nope never had it (virgin)............................................but I kinda do want it though. I'm actually genuinelly curious (and turned on) by the idea of anal sex while "full" so to speak or when you really have to go. But I'm a kinky sicko so....................yea...............

I am the same. Have some experience with a partner who enjoyed it especially when she felt the need to poop. It feels intense, for both. We usually did this doggy style in the bathroom where any kind of soiling could be easily removed. With time you lose the mental barrier of getting in contact with poop - this is mainly trained by parents telling you that poop is yucky when you were in nappies. I found that smell, even taste of it are no problem when in heat. After playtime clean your self a bit, problem solved.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:17 am

I'm amazed in all of the years I stuck things up my ass, sometimes pretty deep, I encountered so little poop. And I've never bothered with an enema.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Often leave a bit of poop on my lover's pole. Like it spontaneous and, gotta confess, a bit grubby.