We are being discussed...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

We are being discussed...

Post by marcus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am

Have a read of this: http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-1349047.htm

Besides the religious cranks, one of my personal favourites is:
And! I read online that it can actually cause little tears in your a** that can cause an infection if your blood and actually kill you. Has anyone ever heard that??

French Lover

Re: We are being discussed...

Post by French Lover » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 pm

I like living in France :D

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:38 am

Reading that discussion thread I could feel my intelligence level regressing.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 am

mardobolo wrote:Reading that discussion thread I could feel my intelligence level regressing.

It's true they are more than a little intellectually challenged! :lol:

It shouldn't surprise me, yet it always does to discover just how ignorant most people are.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:38 am

I was surprised and pleased to see girls speaking up about their love for anal among such a redneck crowd. Progress!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:29 pm

It is sad that critical thinking has reached such an all time low. Almost every forum of this type has the following aspects: Poor grammar and the inability to write a complete sentence, unfair, unreasoned, empty, shallow and absurd assumptions and judgments, religious fanatics who feel that it's their place to give instructions on proper sexual behavior, the age old, often repeated, worn out urban legends about people having to wear adult diapers because of anal sex related incontinence, or the stories where someone knows someone, who knew someone, who knew someone who works as a nurse and sees ruined anuses regularly, due to anal sex. At some point in these intellectually defunct discussions, the inevitable spewing of hateful, vitriol laced words will begin to be exchanged between one or several people. Dispersed throughout these discussions (if you have the stomach to wade through it all), you'll find some good advice and sound, current wisdom about anal sex.