Anal Only Contract or Prenup

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MikeyR

Anal Only Contract or Prenup

Post by MikeyR » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 am

I've been thinking a lot about the feasibility of an anal only contract or prenup. I know a lot of people are against them in general but I could see the value of one for an AO marriage. I also think a lot of AO girls would be turned on by the thrill of being legally forbidden from either using their cunt for sex pleasure and/or denying their asshole for fucking. Perhaps it could require that the husband be given the opportunity for so many ejaculations per week in her ass or mouth at his discretion. There could even be rewards and penalties.

I know this is a pipe dream but it's interesting to think about. Even if not enforceable by law, it could still form the basis of a relationship and prevent a lot of misunderstandings cause both partners would know their obligations. And finally, the prenup wouldn't just protect him, but it would protect her. I can envision some guys wanting to fuck pussy at some point or not fuck at all which isn't fair to a girl who needs and derives her pleasure solely from dick in her butt and doesn't want any stimulation of her pussy.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: AO Contract or Prenup

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:20 pm

I can see some people in certain types of relationships being interested in doing this, but it's probably not for most and doesn't really appeal to me. There is a certain amount of (consensual) denial by a partner that appeals to me, but that's more at the level of simply verbal denial or a chastity device than legal agreements.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 am

AO is something two people go into by mutual consent, and because their desires converge naturally. I don't see it as something you can contractually or legally enforce. And nor would I want to.

MikeyR

Post by MikeyR » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 am

It's the same concept as a chastity device but of the mind. You go into chastity or sign a contract presumably with mutual consent, but both are a way to ensure that the terms of the mutual consent are kept beyond simple trust.

But If you're not into chastity devices or understand why they are thrilling and can enhance a relationship, you're certainly not going to be into this.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Sounds a little abusive.
whowillloveyou

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm

HalfHeart wrote:Sounds a little abusive.

At first glance it might appear so, and earlier on I would've thought the same, but I've come to learn that most people who are into this particular sexual persuasion are usually doing so by mutual agreement. Otherwise, yes, it would be abusive. If both partners are getting what they want out of any sexual arrangement, no matter how strange it may appear to those on the outside looking in, then in my opinion it doesn't fall into the category of abuse.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 pm

I certainly wouldn't call it abusive unless it is coerced. But a prenuptial agreement is a contract, and contracts are legally void if there was any coercion involved. A contract requires the consensual agreement of all parties involved.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 am

My wife and I have been in a D/s relationship for a number of years, and we have a "contract" that we both signed and have locked in our household safe. It is not a legally binding document. (And I doubt whether AO could be mandated in a legal prenup, at least in the US -- but I am not a lawyer.)

Our contract lays out 10 relationship rules. (Ironing them out between the two of us was an amazing experience.) One of the rules, and the only one related to the topic at hand, is that she agrees for her mouth, vagina, and anus to be available to me at all times for sexual pleasure. It may sound abusive but within the context of our relationship it isn't at all. It's just my wife's way of giving me blanket consent, and trusting me to make the decisions about when and how we have sex.

As I've written elsewhere I have not taken this rule and said, "I'm only fucking your ass from now on." That would be a quick way to an AO relationship, but it's not what I'm after. Her pleasure is paramount to me so I will only take that step when I know she is ready for it.

RHume

Post by RHume » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

My fiancee and I are in a D/s relationship, which is also AO, and was agreed to, and an obviously not legally enforceable "slave" contract. It works great for us, might not work so great for others. I know many people view D/s as "abuse" but they misunderstand what it is about.

ashley666

Post by ashley666 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:01 am

I love anal but good luck finding a girl that'll never use her vajayjay. Like i said anal takes up pretty much 98percent and unless you had her sew herself shut which is kinda crazy. I mean my lover doesn't want vaginal so at least i can use my dildo or vibrator. I dont think a guy could understand how intense an orgasm can be when using a vibrator vaginally and your mans pounding your tushie. Trust me buddy mind blowing.