What to think of an anal gape?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LilySS_122

Re: What to think of an anal gape?

Post by LilySS_122 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:21 pm

I've always fantasized about having a gape after anal but I'd hope that it closed up shortly thereafter. That being said, I've always wanted a picture of my ass, freshly-fucked, gaping and dripping cum. (on my bucket list) I'd hope though that I could work it back to being tight and closed afterward. Part of the appeal of anal is having to stretch to accommodate a hard cock.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Real gapes aren't so much the result of a loose anus but a relaxed one, and the gape is the result of good muscle control. So a good gape is almost always something that will by definitely easily close back up shortly after, because it's consciously being "held open" that way.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:31 am

A-man wrote:
To most, I think “anal gaping” is associated with destructive and aggressive male behaviour. I can understand that, but I’ve always taken it as a sign of extreme pleasure. In my personal life, I’ve often taken it as a sign that my partner is so relaxed, so comfortable and so pleasured that they’ve temporarily lost all inhibition.

A-man brought up some excellent points. I agree that gaping represents a connection with male dominance. The “destructive” nature of the male’s sex organ - a cylinder shaped thick tube - along with “aggressive” male behavior - penetrating in and out with varying speeds - nonetheless in a hole known for extrusion, contributes to a physically intense experience that activates subconscious primal instincts.

A gaping asshole is a living juxtaposition of what the ideal asshole is: tight, closed, small. By opening it up, you see the inside, the real estate that a hard cock no doubt could be stuffed into for pleasure. In addition, there’s a greater range of colors from the periphery to the inside that differs in every female’s brown-pink starfish. It’s quite artistic if you think about it - with the cock as the phallic paintbrush. By extension, the cum exiting the cock is the paint - the added substance - creates a dynamic piece of “art” against the female static background. Which is why cumshots or facials, or in this case if an anal gape is plastered (or at least in theory covered in precum), are major sources of arousal.

Excellent collage that best shows this: http://atmfilth.tumblr.com/post/105736920357

A-man wrote:
Interestingly, with her, it’s not about being part of the “kink scene” or hooking up with anyone. It’s about being the otherwise “normal girl” who, at any time, will slide down her pants, bend over, pull her plug out, and have you look as far down her back passage as possible as she holds still and aims it at you in heated suspense - almost like "oh my god, please, please look down my bowels." Shes a very strange and interesting woman.

The cunt by its structure is a “dead-end.” However, the anal passage doesn’t have the same limitations. You could virtually fit in a monstrous amount of cock balls-deep that you just can’t with a pussy. Indeed, a woman who enjoys anal and simultaneously gapes during sex with undivided attention or in passing, exhibits this exciting qualification of the ass - that it is somewhat “endless” in depth and endless in pleasure for a cock. Concurrently the tunnel that is identified as a place for shit storage is unseen - an opportunity or rather, invitation - for a cock to occupy it and take “advantage.”

I understand I’m talking from a male perspective. What do you guys think?

Clarkson123

Post by Clarkson123 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:46 pm

When my wife and I started having anal sex most of the time , she started getting a good gape after I would thrust in a few times and pull out. It was fantastic to see ! I would ask her to stand up as I pulled out and I would appreciate her pretty gape from across the room and I would come up behind her and thrust my complete hard-on balls deep with one movement ! She is my anal dream cum true !

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:11 pm

It turns me on and my wife likes it too.

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:38 pm

I can open a bit before being penetrated, and even bigger after of course. For me i like the 'open' feeling of 'surrender' , to show my boy im ready to completely accept him back there, like im in heat or something (and can't help myself at all? somewhat heh) - and that that emptyness needs filling. I think he likes that too, seeing that I want him so badly back there. Its not a dominance or power thing, it's a lust between two people thing! ;)

petviki

Post by petviki » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm

I don't get it, isn't a girl supposed to be tight?
gaping seems to be all about looks and would be terible to fuck ( unless he was huge )

kilrkty

Post by kilrkty » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:17 pm

It's a personal preference for sure. After anal with a man that was quite large I had no trouble gaping. Kinda fun. Not a real big deal though. And yes, it does close up very nicley afterwards!

myttia

Post by myttia » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:04 pm

petviki wrote:I don't get it, isn't a girl supposed to be tight?
gaping seems to be all about looks and would be terible to fuck ( unless he was huge )

he is. some of the side effects are actually benefits ;)

it does close up later on though... (sometimes takes a few hours if we go really hard at it heh and sometimes we make love again before it does, I dont close up for almost a whole day lol)

titisuru

Post by titisuru » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:55 am

hasani2222 wrote:The “destructive” nature of the male’s sex organ - a cylinder shaped thick tube - along with “aggressive” male behavior - penetrating in and out with varying speeds - nonetheless in a hole known for extrusion, contributes to a physically intense experience that activates subconscious primal instincts.

A gaping asshole is a living juxtaposition of what the ideal asshole is: tight, closed, small. By opening it up, you see the inside, the real estate that a hard cock no doubt could be stuffed into for pleasure. In addition, there’s a greater range of colors from the periphery to the inside that differs in every female’s brown-pink starfish. It’s quite artistic if you think about it - with the cock as the phallic paintbrush. By extension, the cum exiting the cock is the paint - the added substance - creates a dynamic piece of “art” against the female static background. Which is why cumshots or facials, or in this case if an anal gape is plastered (or at least in theory covered in precum), are major sources of arousal.

@hasani2222 - if you're still around: I couldn't agree more and man, you have a way with words :D

petviki wrote:I don't get it, isn't a girl supposed to be tight?

Allow me to revive this once more ;)

Three distinct experiences:
1. very tight, absolutely no gape potential, but oh boy what a sweet ride... I am tempted to say tightness of the ass and specifically in combination of full meaty ass cheeks rolling across the shaft of the penis is absolute heaven.
2. very high gape potential, but as a downside, indeed not as tight anymore... for me it really came down to the visual stimulation that still made it fairly pleasurable. But without the tightness, and especially when wearing a condom it was not as good as option 1.
3. again, very high gape potential. However this woman had mastered the art of squeezing and grinding in way that dwarfed option 1 with respect of intense tactile pleasure. Adding the visual pleasure just blew my mind.

I think the actual shape and fat/flesh ratio of the butt equally adds to the sensation - similar to sphincter tightness:

I don't care much for the low fat only butt - way to soft, almost no push back when you start to grind them.
And at the other end of the spectrum: to much muscle makes the butt to hard, so when she starts to squeeze, it feels to hard and I suppose also a bit to manly (like doing your own butt...)

In my humble opinion, compacted fat, so a fat cheek actually starts to feel meaty is the best kind of ass. 8-)

T.