August is Anal Sex Month

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
French Lover

Re: August is Anal Sex Month

Post by French Lover » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Do not be too harsh on yourself: sex is not always at the top, for quality as well as for quantity.
Be patient, and you will enjoy. Try to go too far too fast, and you will end up giving up.

ddudee

Post by ddudee » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Don't give up. Have patience, because things will improve gradually, as long as you persevere. Don't try to go too fast, enjoy yourself in the process. Remember that you don't HAVE to do anything during sex. Your only obligation is to enjoy yourself. So, relax, and enjoy yourself, don't demand anything from yourself.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Never heard of anal august before this. All I can say is this august (so far) has been amazing. I think (just maybe) for the first time we've had more anal than vaginal. I've become more forward about requesting anal over vaginal and its starting to pay off in that she looks to be just as happy doing either and anal is no longer held in reserve as that "special" occassion.

Thr3eHoles

Post by Thr3eHoles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm

My best orgasms remain vaginal.
Last edited by Thr3eHoles on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:54 am

Robert wrote:I've become more forward about requesting anal over vaginal and its starting to pay off in that she looks to be just as happy doing either and anal is no longer held in reserve as that "special" occassion.

Robert,

That's great! I'd venture to bet she will now gravitate more and more toward anal, gradually having less vaginal sex. I think you're well on your way to joining the anal only lifestyle.

Luvmywifesass

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:56 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Robert wrote:I've become more forward about requesting anal over vaginal and its starting to pay off in that she looks to be just as happy doing either and anal is no longer held in reserve as that "special" occassion.

Robert,

That's great! I'd venture to bet she will now gravitate more and more toward anal, gradually having less vaginal sex. I think you're well on your way to joining the anal only lifestyle.

Luvmywifesass

I've heard the same kind of thing around here before. I do agree that things are headed in that direction which of course makes me happy. If I could guess I'd say that the vaginal sessions are becoming more functional sex to her and last much less long. She also seems less involved somehow though she does perk up a little if we use the plug simultaneously (though I don't like the feel so much).

I really hope we're well on our way to joining the AO lifestyle and this august is the beginning.

MightyRearRanger

Post by MightyRearRanger » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:36 pm

I for one offer praise for Anal Only August. It has been a great month! I hope my fellow forum members can say the same.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Nearly at an end now, but the anal will continue. I hope everyone has had as good a month as I've had. We finally look to be turning a corner having had more anal than vaginal over the month