Having HARD Anal Sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
curvesnedges

Re: Having HARD Anal Sex?

Post by curvesnedges » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 am

(E here)

Do you find being sore after a nice gift from the anal pounding?

analangel

Post by analangel » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Mental Tiger wrote:(E here)

Do you find being sore after a nice gift from the anal pounding?

Very very much so ;)

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:44 am

(E here)

I'm had no idea I could take it like I do now before J started us down anal-mostly. Before, I just thought it was hot that he'd "take my ass".

But then it turned in to "I fuck your ass because I love you. Because I prefer your ass and I trust you to know my preferences" and I started wanting it more

And then it turned to me saying "use my ass like you used to use my pussy". We'd go at it for 10-20 minutes and I'd be so sore and all it made me want was to curl up in his arms after and be held. I mean I literally FELL IN LOVE with him fucking my ass hard.

Now, my pussy is only for lube. I go to work. To bed. To girls nights out with a sore ass and come inside me. And it makes me so horny I can't sit still at times. And it makes me adore him that much more. It's almost as good as a kiss and hug goodbye. And easily on par.

Sigh. I'm now really aching to see him tonight. Honey, when you read this, please make sure we have time tonight. Please.

-E

Mmmmm

Post by Mmmmm » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Sounds like he's going to be a lucky guy tonight

Billy Van

Post by Billy Van » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:18 am

I have a friend who is a true anal queen. You can pound her ass as hard as you like and all she does is come back for more. I don't get to enjoy it with her nearly as often as I would like - we have differing schedules, and our s/o's would not be pleased - but it is a real treat when we can.

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:59 am

We start slow and and gently, but soon she wants it deep and hard, sometimes as hard as I can give it to her. It's awesome to go balls deep and shoot a big load up her ass.

Blamethefiancee

Post by Blamethefiancee » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 pm

In the past I've tried. One girl absolutely hated it, but at the time I was 15 and didn't know any better. Another enjoyed it hard, but it was rare that she would allow any penetration at all. My most recent partner surprised the heck out of me during our first encounter. Not only did she inform me that she prefers anal over any other option, but she actually wants it hard because she doesn't enjoy it unless it's painful.

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:33 am

Blamethefiancee wrote:In the past I've tried. One girl absolutely hated it, but at the time I was 15 and didn't know any better. Another enjoyed it hard, but it was rare that she would allow any penetration at all. My most recent partner surprised the heck out of me during our first encounter. Not only did she inform me that she prefers anal over any other option, but she actually wants it hard because she doesn't enjoy it unless it's painful.

My wife don't feel any pain when we go for hard anal sex, it just feels more intense.

secretlisa

Post by secretlisa » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:47 am

Personally, it depends on the mood and situation.
My man is very dominant and I'm often in bondage for training and/or sex, which will usually result in me being penetrated to full depth immediately, then aggressively sodomised very hard and fast, which, with sufficient build-up can be extremely satisfying and orgasmic. It also happens when he wants to vent some frustration, though that's usually a 'quickie' type of situation.
During 'regular' anal; ie in the mornings when he wants sex, it's usually quite slow and rhythmic (and usually combined with oral too) though this can often get harder and harder. On other occasions it can be quite slow and languid, I sort of think of that as 'lovemaking'.
It's all highly enjoyable; knowing that I'm satisfying his urges adds to my pleasure, and I definitely think that being plugged for the majority of the time makes it much easier to cope with him being 'energetic'.
After some particularly arduous anal training I have felt sore for a day or two, but I get time to recover, and it is sort of satisfying to feel it as a reminder of how he wants me.
SL

Blamethefiancee

Post by Blamethefiancee » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:34 pm

mochisex wrote:
Blamethefiancee wrote:In the past I've tried. One girl absolutely hated it, but at the time I was 15 and didn't know any better. Another enjoyed it hard, but it was rare that she would allow any penetration at all. My most recent partner surprised the heck out of me during our first encounter. Not only did she inform me that she prefers anal over any other option, but she actually wants it hard because she doesn't enjoy it unless it's painful.

My wife don't feel any pain when we go for hard anal sex, it just feels more intense.

It's nearly impossible to avoid pain with my partner. Shes a tiny little lady. 5'6" and 115lbs, shes slim everywhere, especially in the booty. Luckily that's what she wants.