Age When You First Had Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
katie

Re: Age When You First Had Anal?

Post by katie » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:34 am

I was 14, had it with my first bf because I wouldn't do regular sex. I think once I got over the fear of it was when I was able to like it.

Melbourne

Post by Melbourne » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 am

BBells wrote: ...

I do have to say to KeepItReal, you are using that Fry meme wrong and it is always distracting to me.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Yep, now that's a better use of this meme.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:56 pm

mardobolo wrote:
KeepItReal wrote:What do you mean I'm using the Fry meme "wrong"?

I am not the Meme Police by any means, but Fry memes always start with "Not sure if..." and conclude with two alternative explanations for something.

Examples: http://www.quickmeme.com/Futurama-Fry/

I see, now I know what you mean lol!

I didn't make the pic myself... I just found it on google images!

I better remove it now - my sig is waaay too big anyway! :mrgreen:
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

anal_archer

Post by anal_archer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 pm

I was 14, the girld I was dating was 16 or so. She wanted to keep her virginity until she was married (She went to catholic school). I met her when she got kicked for a semester for smoking. :D Thing is, I was still a virgin and had never been with a girl. So, BJ, HJ and of course Anal were all on the table.

Kind of sucked the first time I had Vaginal sex, not near as tight and not as much stimulation for me. So, I guess you could say I was indoctronated early.

HalfHeart

Post by HalfHeart » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:22 am

First time I was 8 or 9. My cousin molested me, but I never minded. He incorporated a neighbor boy after a while. We had no idea what we were doing, and we'd just sort of press ourselves into each others' cracks. I just barely penetrated the neighbor boy once, but he said it hurt so I stopped. The south can be a worrying place. :?

With a female, I was 14, she was 15. No extenuating circumstances, we were just young, hormonal, and nasty. We were in a car one evening, I was idly playing with her ass. Not even really sexually, just exploring her a bit. She told me to push inside. Not knowing any better, I did so dryly and slowly. I I just sort of wiggled my finger against her asshole until she yielded. She whispered "that actually feels good" so nobody else could hear.

After that we did some research and went for it. Our protocol went as follows: she'd deep throat me (as best she knew how) to get that thick, back-of-the-throat spit onto me, or she'd spit into her hand and sort of drape it onto my dick. Neither of us had the experience to know that the spit needed to be more on and in her butt than on my dick, so there was a lot of cringing and tightness at first.

Came for the first time in her rear. See, in those days I had this thing where I never really finished. I didn't mind, that's just how sex was for me.

Later, in college, I had a string of girlfriends who, for one reason or another, only liked anal. With one it was the virginity thing, with another vaginal sex was uncomfortable, the third I think had a bit of a scat fetish. I am bisexual, so it suited me just fine.
whowillloveyou

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:56 am

I was 29 year old when I finally had anal sex with a woman, she has some experience with anal sex and guided me through it. I was a gigantic fan of anal sex since when I was in my puberty, but however I couldn't get a woman or a girlfriend who will take it in the backdoor or let alone with a finger in her ass... In my bowling league, there was one woman who was known to take it up the butt in my circle of friends and I hit up with her and we did it at her place after the bowling night. I didn't specifically ask for it but we agreed to have sex after a few beers at the bowling alley, and after a few minutes of conventional sex (with a lot of anal fingering) and I decided it's time to do my milestone and entered her ass and she flinched when the head of my dick broke through her anus and sphincter and I came so hard, and she was surprised and apologized because she didn't expect it. After several minutes of rest and light foreplay and we got back on it again, and she guided me through with ass banging. We did it doggy style in her ass... She told me she liked how I fucked her in the ass, I know anal sex is my thing! I need to learn how to find a woman who is willing to take it up the butt without being judgmental...

kevin

Post by kevin » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:53 pm

I was 21, had it with my first Gf :D

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Young. It was my first non-oral sex experience. I think it's "ruined" me for life, as I've always liked anal better.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:59 pm

17, I think. Mid 40s now.