Age When You First Had Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
salpecam

Re: Age When You First Had Anal?

Post by salpecam » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:46 am

singleinDC wrote:Young. It was my first non-oral sex experience. I think it's "ruined" me for life, as I've always liked anal better.

I understand the "ruining". My first penetrative sex was at age 20, and it was anal; the lady wouldn't let me into her vagina until we have been dating for months, but we had anal on the first date. She told me that this was utterly normal in her culture, and I discovered in due course that I didn't really want to ride her vaginally. Our relationship duly settled into oral and anal only.

years later, I find vaginal intercourse unstimulating.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:15 am

This is very interesting to me. In what culture is this a normal practice?

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:33 pm

I was 21 and my wife was 20 when we lost our anal virginity together, me as the giver, she as the receiver. Although we progressed more and more toward anal only, it wasn't until 15 years later that we went anal only. Now it's been nearly 10 years since we last had vaginal sex. Our only regret is that we didn't decide to forego vaginal sex prior to that.

ieatanalcreampie

Post by ieatanalcreampie » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:15 am

really young. i was like 7 and my 19 yr old cousin fucked me in the ass.

yosemite

Post by yosemite » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:47 pm

About 22, with DW the year before we were married. Didn't do anything for her at the time, probably because I was clueless. Rosebuds have to be wooed, as she and I have belatedly discovered. :)

Cheers

YS

Billy Van

Post by Billy Van » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:14 am

I was in my mid 30's. It was a fantasy I'd had for years - ever since junior high school.

Hamburgartjuven

Post by Hamburgartjuven » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:25 pm

I was maby 10 when I discovered my own ass

25 when I first fucked a lady (and didnt manage to stop the load from filling her up...)

25 when the same lady fucked me for the first time

... She is now my wife and partner ever since then

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:24 am

Hamburgartjuven wrote:... She is now my wife and partner ever since then

Anal sex is quite motivating.

Love the comic, by the way.

cyberdolphnow

Post by cyberdolphnow » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 am

I was age 17 and my girlfriend was 16. We were an AnalOnly highschool couple due to fears of getting pregnant and my misguided maintenance of technical "virginity". We dated for two years and did do oral for eachother but anal was the only way that we fucked. She had had vaginal sex with another guy before me but wasn't on birth control.

I didn't loose my virginity in an actual vagina until age 21 in college with a girlfriend though I preferred anal with her also.

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:47 pm

23, my girlfriend (now wife) was 20, both anal virgins.
First time we wad to hasty, nearly no warmup and no extra lube, so that didn't work.
But we keep trying, and after some sessions only using fingers, it worked much better, and we are being hooked to anal since then (39 & 36 today).
We don't do only anal, but it's rare that we have sex that don't involve anal in some way.

We are swingers to, so I get to enjoy my biggest turn-on frequently; Double Penetration!