Age When You First Had Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
BackdoorDeliveryman3

Re: Age When You First Had Anal?

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:40 am

Although I was a big fan of anal sex and never had much luck with meeting a woman who would be happy to take it in her back door until I was 29.

cassandra

Post by cassandra » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 am

Hiya,

My first time was at 14. I'd been going out with my boyfriend for almost a year. He was 19 and lived about a half hour drive away, so we rarely saw each other during the week. He took my virginity early on, and after that he wanted sex every weekend. I wasn't on the pill then so he had to wear a rubber, and sometimes I'd be on my monthly so he had to make do with me sucking him off. Then one day he said he had forgotten to buy any rubbers. I offered to go down on him but he said we could try it like gays do. I was so in love with him I would have done anything. He wasn't very gentle so it hurt like hell that first time and left me sore afterward, but once the pain had gone I started playing with my ass in the shower. Over a few weeks I learned to relax and could soon get the handle of a brush inside. I practiced with other things too and using different creams as lube. The next time he wanted to fuck me in the ass it was easier and it became a regular thing during my monthly or when he'd "forgotten" to bring a rubber. At 15 I was put on the pill to help with painful periods that were interfering with my schoolwork, but I'd grown to enjoy anal by then and would ask him for it when I was in the mood.

Cas

aredeejay3001

Post by aredeejay3001 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:15 pm

I was 20 when I first had anal sex, with my then girlfriend of three years. She had graduated from our college one year ahead of me and was visiting me for a weekend in the fall of my senior year, so we were eager to get down to business. While we were having sex on the first day of her visit, we tried a rear entry position where I was seated with my back against the wall and she was leaning forward while sliding up and down on me. I was semi-erect, so she was able to bend really far forward and hence it offered her ass to me. I wound up working both my thumbs into her ass as we had sex, which was a first for us.

The next day we decided to try anal and I took her from behind as she stood bent over a chair, eventually coming inside while deep in her ass. It was a great experience for both of us.

Our relationship was burning bright -- almost too bright -- and a visit to her the next month revealed that we were actually heading in different directions, and we broke up. That first anal sex experience wound up being one of the last times we had sex (if not the last time.)

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:37 am

When I was 17. My first serious girlfriend was scared of getting pregnant. She would do everything but vaginal. She was still a vaginal virgin when we broke up.