Age When You First Had Anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MacTheRipper

Re: Age When You First Had Anal?

Post by MacTheRipper » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:46 am

I was 11 years old and she was 13. She and her mother were close friends to my family and when the mother’s husband started abusing her; my parents took her and her daughter in. We always got along well but now that she lived with us, being together everyday lead to a relationship. We would always sneak off to the garage and make out, which lead to handjobs, blowjobs then anal sex. We were afraid of her getting pregnant so she decided that it would be best if I screwed her in her butt. We always used vasoline and everytime penetrated her ass it was heaven. We did this for the two years they lived with us. It seemed like almost everyday I was balls deep in her butt, some days I’d be in there 3 or 4 times a day. She would get me to chase her by spilling water on my head or slapping me behind my head and run off. Whenever I’d catch her she would pull her pants down and say “quick! Stick it in” or something to that effect.

After they moved out, they stayed about a mile away for a year and I continued fucking her ass until they finally moved upstate. I have not seen her in over 30 years until last year when my daughter was at a cheer competition in Stockton Ca. I just so happen to move upstate 20 years ago and ran into at the cheer completion. We exchanged numbers and was shocked to learn she lives about 5 miles from me. We went out for coffee and my god she looks great. About 15 minutes into our coffee date she invited me over to her home and ass soon ass she walked in her door she went straight to her bedroom and after about 10 minutes called me into her room where she was in her bed, on all 4’s, naked from the waist down with a tube of astroglide next to her and she says “you know what to do”.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 am

Wow ! Incredible and lovely story ! Thanks for sharing :)

analogue

Post by analogue » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 am

@MacTheRipper: So you (both) are anal only for over 30 years now ;)
What a nice story ...
AO since 01 August 2017

MacTheRipper

Post by MacTheRipper » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:10 am

analogue wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 am
@MacTheRipper: So you (both) are anal only for over 30 years now ;)
What a nice story @MacTheRipper

No that was my first experience! I only went AO i about 5?years ago.

gromm

Post by gromm » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:12 pm

Well... the first time I had anal sex with another person was when I was 20. She and I were both our first at everything. When I expressed my interest in butt sex, she was kind of up for that, but wanted to do other stuff first. When we finally did do anal though, it was amazing and I knew right then that it was something I could never do without.

The first time I had anal with myself was when I was about 14 or 15 though. At first I did not think it was amazing. I thought it was awkward and felt weird. But when I came on the other hand, it was fucking amazing. But definitely not for me. Nope. I wouldn't do that again!

That lasted about a week until I tried it again. Verified. Yup. Definitely not doing that again. But that orgasm was amazing!

A week later... well, you get the point. It took a while for me to get used to it and to get the angle right, mostly. After that, I was regularly fingering my ass in the shower. So by the time I finally found a partner to share with, I really knew what I was doing. She thought it was a very nice introduction, although she had been playing with her own ass as well before that. We were both lucky in that regard.