Is Double Penetration Better Than Anal Only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KeepItReal

Is Double Penetration Better Than Anal Only?

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 am

Actually I think I mean, Is DP Inevitable?

Women who've been having vaginal sex for years must miss those sensations when switching to Anal?

Wouldn't it be better to use a dildo or fingers on the pussy while taking it in the Ass?

Surely it would feel even better for women!

Is DP a common practice when women start enjoying Anal sex like this? http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.c ... o1_400.gif
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

DanishCouple

Re: Is Double Penetration Better Than Anal Only?

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am

It is not always better, but we love to do it sometimes. If it is powered by a fantasy of doing it with two males instead of a dildo, it is very arousing.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 am

KeepItReal wrote:Wouldn't it be better to use a dildo or fingers on the pussy while taking it in the Ass?

It depends a lot on the woman. Some women thrive on a lot of different kinds of stimulation all at once: Getting fucked in the ass while rubbing their clit while having their nipples pinched while being spanked.

Other women find too many things going on distracting. They need a single sensation over a sustained period of time to come.

For many women there is also a very powerful psychological appeal of having sex with two men at once. That does seem to be a fantasy that many women have.

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 pm

On the times we have vaginal then my girlfriend often has the plug in the back. She really gets off on that, even though I don't like it so much. I mean, I do like the idea, and in a way prefer that she's at least got something in her anus than not, but I can feel it in there and it feels a little bit intrusive.

However, when we have anal she doesn't want anything in her vagina. Make sense of that...

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Robert wrote:However, when we have anal she doesn't want anything in her vagina. Make sense of that...

My wife is exactly the same. Interesting!

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:05 pm

I roll my eyes in irritation at the myth that women miss vaginal sex when they switch to anal only. Load of tosh. Nothing beats a good bit of sodomy!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:10 pm

I would suggest that it depends on the woman, and her motivation for going anal only. If she truly prefers anal sex and has no interest in vaginal, it would not be surprising if she never missed it. However, if it's part of consensual denial play where she does enjoy vaginal sex but is being denied it by her partner and gets off on pleasing him, then it's not surprising if she misses vaginal—in fact, that's part of the appeal for those into such a thing: being denied something you want. Two very different approaches, both valid but not for everyone.

taylork

Post by taylork » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 am

There aren't as many nerves in the vagina as there are in the anus. A lot less in fact which is what i read many times from different sources. Other than feeling evenmore full i would have thought that there isn't any extra sensation from being DP'd. My gf has never shown any interest in have something there since we went AO. Her clit yes, but she doesn't miss any vagina penetration.

BBells

Post by BBells » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:07 pm

I've never used toys inside of my vagina but clitoral stimatiom is always a must for me during anal. There are no universal moves that work on girls. I'd be curious about trying it to be honest but there is such a thing as too much stimulation as well.

urabus

Post by urabus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:35 pm

DP is the ultimate for my wife. Because she is so aroused by anal penetration and her pussy gets so wet she then loves a little dildo in her pussy at the same time. She has asked for me to buy her a decent size dildo for this but I haven`t done it yet.

The beginning of our anal journey actually started with my cock in her pussy and a finger or small dildo in her ass. So really, DP has led us to much more anal sex (which I`m grateful for).