Is Double Penetration Better Than Anal Only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KeepItReal

Re: Is Double Penetration Better Than Anal Only?

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:07 pm

DanishCouple wrote:It is not always better, but we love to do it sometimes. If it is powered by a fantasy of doing it with two males instead of a dildo, it is very arousing.

mardobolo wrote:For many women there is also a very powerful psychological appeal of having sex with two men at once. That does seem to be a fantasy that many women have.

Interesting comments - the girls Ive known have always been against having 2 men as it means they are being used just like a piece of meat?

Perhaps some women enjoy that as a fantasy, but not as a reality?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Robert wrote:On the times we have vaginal then my girlfriend often has the plug in the back. She really gets off on that, even though I don't like it so much. I mean, I do like the idea, and in a way prefer that she's at least got something in her anus than not, but I can feel it in there and it feels a little bit intrusive.

Surely it makes the experience more tighter for you, and her?
However, when we have anal she doesn't want anything in her vagina. Make sense of that...

Not even your fingers?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 pm

analonlylondonebony wrote:I roll my eyes in irritation at the myth that women miss vaginal sex when they switch to anal only. Load of tosh. Nothing beats a good bit of sodomy!

I agree! But would the inclusion of vaginal stimulation make you cum quicker, or would it make things less enjoyable?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:17 pm

analsexonly wrote:I would suggest that it depends on the woman, and her motivation for going anal only. If she truly prefers anal sex and has no interest in vaginal, it would not be surprising if she never missed it. However, if it's part of consensual denial play where she does enjoy vaginal sex but is being denied it by her partner and gets off on pleasing him, then it's not surprising if she misses vaginal—in fact, that's part of the appeal for those into such a thing: being denied something you want. Two very different approaches, both valid but not for everyone.

Fascinating way of looking at it! Yes, denying yourself can indeed bring pleasure in and of itself!

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:20 pm

taylork wrote:There aren't as many nerves in the vagina as there are in the anus. A lot less in fact which is what i read many times from different sources.

Really? Do you have some links dude, would help a lot in the "conversion" process! :mrgreen:
Other than feeling evenmore full i would have thought that there isn't any extra sensation from being DP'd.

Surely the nerves in the vagina would increase what she feels?
My gf has never shown any interest in have something there since we went AO. Her clit yes, but she doesn't miss any vagina penetration.

Is the clit considered to be separate from the vagina?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 pm

BBells wrote:I've never used toys inside of my vagina but clitoral stimatiom is always a must for me during anal. There are no universal moves that work on girls. I'd be curious about trying it to be honest but there is such a thing as too much stimulation as well.

Intriguing that women can be "over-stimulated" - how does that work and what negative effect does it have on you?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 pm

urabus wrote:DP is the ultimate for my wife. Because she is so aroused by anal penetration and her pussy gets so wet she then loves a little dildo in her pussy at the same time. She has asked for me to buy her a decent size dildo for this but I haven`t done it yet.

Only a small dildo and not a big one? Is that due to the mental aspect of having at least something in her pussy, or is it because a big dildo would be painful or over-stimulate?
The beginning of our anal journey actually started with my cock in her pussy and a finger or small dildo in her ass. So really, DP has led us to much more anal sex (which I`m grateful for).

Yes, that is a common story - which is why Im surprised that DP is not the norm!

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 am

My girlfriend can't cum when there's anything in her vagina (this is one of the reasons we stopped having vaginal sex). So double penetration certainly wouldn't be any better for her. As for me, it's not something I'm interested in (in general, I'm not particularly bothered about using sex toys).

However, anal + clitoral stimulation is better than anal only.