Contractions

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
bluej34

Re: Contractions

Post by bluej34 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:49 pm

I've always felt the contractions of an orgasm during vaginal sex more in my ass than in my vagina. Doing kegels is a bit difficult for me because I get so turned on from my sphincter and ass clinching.
Since wearing a plug, I am clinching more and trying my feel and control the muscles higher up, if that's at all possible.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:18 am

All these sories are extremely hot to read, thank you :D
Think, it's free ;-)

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:38 pm

myttia wrote:
anal_archer wrote:I do not know about you guys, but If I am all the way in, I can feel the parastaltic waves in my wifes upper rectum massage my glans to about the upper third of my penis. Just holding it there is a Joy. Sometimes if she has already came and I have not I will just hold it there and let it finish me up. While I make out with her.

That is so hot. I love the making out while having anal too, like it's all so innocent and romantic, because IT IS :)

Id love to try having a guy stay in me while I fall asleep, and if he gets hard again inside me, my insides alone without him moving will massage him to the point of cumming again :)

if you are a real woman, then please know that HOLY MOLY THAT IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ.

gromm

Post by gromm » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 pm

I have a very, very different take on this with my wife. Because my wife is a whole 'nother level of special.

First, let me start by explaining that my wife is a dyed-in-the-wool sadist. I'm not a masochist either, and she prefers it that way. She loves to make me squirm. And genuinely shriek in pain.

"But how can you two be compatible!" many people have asked. Well... because my wife is a whole 'nother level of special. Hold my beer.

So, when my wife cums hard, whether it's vaginal or anal, she pushes me out of her. If I'm really hard, this fucking hurts because it bends my cock in half. I will yowl in pain. This will make her cum even harder. But damn if I'm not going to stay right with her and slam-fuck her ass for all I'm worth, so back and forth we go, spiralling into a feedback loop of pain and orgasms. And she doesn't just have one or three. Nuh uh. Once this loop is started, she's going for 30 or 40 times in rapid succession. Maybe 40 seconds apart, she barely gives me a break in between. In the end, I'm ramming my dick up her ass as hard as I can manage, we're both drenched in sweat, she's grabbing onto the headboard and shoving herself back because she needs it harder than I can manage, and even the fucking neighbours are seeing stars.

So have I noticed how strong her anal contractions are? You bet your biddy bobkas I have!

gromm

Post by gromm » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:00 pm

fantasizing-realist wrote: That is so hot. I love the making out while having anal too, like it's all so innocent and romantic, because IT IS :)

Id love to try having a guy stay in me while I fall asleep, and if he gets hard again inside me, my insides alone without him moving will massage him to the point of cumming again :)

I know, right? I can't count the number of times I've had a nice, romantic buttfucking. We'd start with a bubble bath and a glass of wine, then I'd give her a long hot oil massage, and at the end of that I'd slip my cock into her oily butt and we'd fuck gently for a while.

Well, for a while, anyway. Once we go down that road, things tend to get pretty animalistic pretty fast. But the warmup is nice!

And there's been a time or two where we've gone to sleep with my dick in her ass, or I've taken spooning to a whole new level in the middle of the night. That's nice too, but she really prefers to take it hard. Just lying together like that is just frustrating to her. ;)

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 am

Definitely. I think it's simply because women have much stronger muscles inside the anus and rectum. I think it's a real turn on because you know when she's having an orgasm and you actually share in the moment because it stimulates you too. Vaginal orgasms (a rarity in my experience) are isolated to the women and don't make a difference to how the man feels.