Contractions

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Robert

Contractions

Post by Robert » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Has anyone else notcied the very strong contractions a woman gets deep inside her rectum when she orgasms during anal? I never really noticed it to the same degree in a vagina. Or perhaps that's just because they don't orgasm as much directly from vaginal sex?

taylork

Re: Contractions

Post by taylork » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:40 am

Yes its one of the benefits of anal sex and one of the reasons vaginal sex will never compare. My gf sometimes has a number of small contractions during sex if she gets close then when she has her orgasm come the big ones which last about 10 seconds. The contractions alternate between her anus and deep in her rectum. Like you i never noticed anything like that in her vagina which is kind of lifeless compared to her ass.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Definitely. Not only does it feel very nice indeed, but it's pleasurable and rewarding in the sense I can see the true intensity of her orgasm and actually feel a part of it, not just a witness to it.

urabus

Post by urabus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 pm

YES! All the time, its so encouraging for me and it feels great!

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:38 pm

I have started noticing the anal contractions ever since getting my wife started on anal.
She requires me to hold still when she is close to her orgasm and this allows me to feel the gentle throbbing in her rectum.
I never would have noticed this if I was pounding away at her.

anal_archer

Post by anal_archer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:33 pm

I do not know about you guys, but If I am all the way in, I can feel the parastaltic waves in my wifes upper rectum massage my glans to about the upper third of my penis. Just holding it there is a Joy. Sometimes if she has already came and I have not I will just hold it there and let it finish me up. While I make out with her. No pumping necessary. It is fantastic! I know it is not something she does volentarily. Because there is almost no movement at all in her lower sphincters. I have felt this before she cums as well.

This is something I noticed in all the girls I have been with. I have been sexually active for 35 years, and had many girls save one that did not let me in the backdoor when I came knocking.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Yes, and not just deep inside; her sphincter contracts as well. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

My girlfriend can't cum if there's anything in her vagina, so even when we were having vaginal sex, I wasn't able to compare her orgasm during vaginal with orgasm during anal. She was able to tense the muscles in her vagina voluntarily, though. I don't recall that feeling nearly as good as the contractions she has when she orgasms during anal.

myttia

Post by myttia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:02 pm

anal_archer wrote:I do not know about you guys, but If I am all the way in, I can feel the parastaltic waves in my wifes upper rectum massage my glans to about the upper third of my penis. Just holding it there is a Joy. Sometimes if she has already came and I have not I will just hold it there and let it finish me up. While I make out with her.

That is so hot. I love the making out while having anal too, like it's all so innocent and romantic, because IT IS :)

Id love to try having a guy stay in me while I fall asleep, and if he gets hard again inside me, my insides alone without him moving will massage him to the point of cumming again :)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:35 am

GOD yes!!! I have amazing, strong contractions that feel SOOO good. It's like I'm milking the cock, the contraction going up and down his shaft, while I'm pushing to get every bit into me. This usually gets the guy coming too, and sometimes we can share mine and his while we both come (a rare but wonderful experience).

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:52 am

Thanks for your educated responses from a female perspective to this forum Buttwoman.
In reference to the above posting about orgasmic contractions in your lover's anus I will add this.
While my wife is working up to her orgasm(s) she does not want me going in too deep.
She says I hit something up there that distracts her from the task at hand.
Just a steady, slow in & out with sometimes teasing just the outer sphincter is what she requires.

After she is all orgasmed out she lets me know that I can freely ravish her sweet hole, going in as deep as I please.
I love to bang away for awhile egged on by her cries of passion until I hold it as deep inside her as we can get it while I deposit my load.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has a similar experience with their female partner?