Other guys pretending?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analonlygirl

Re: Other guys pretending?

Post by analonlygirl » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 am

There aren't many guys who know about my AO lifestyle in real life. Actually only one, I suppose, other than my BF of course. He has very little anal experience, but he thinks it sounds fun, though he doesn't really understand why I as a female would want AO. He understands the guy's perspective of course. But looks at me kind of weird as I try to convince him I like it a lot. I still think he kind of suspects I do and say this just because I want to make the BF happy.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:25 am

A handful of my friends know, but I know they are also into anal with their partners/wife's so we are all cool. I know a few of the GF friends know and talk about it openly. Though one of them whilst open about it, just can't fathom why we don't just do it "naturally" and I get the sense somehow disapproves.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:58 am

mcmoose wrote:Though one of them whilst open about it, just can't fathom why we don't just do it "naturally" and I get the sense somehow disapproves.

Doing it "naturally," huh? Ask the majority of these naturalists if they're using "unnatural" aids while doing it "naturally" to prevent the "natural" (babies) result of doing it "naturally." :lol:

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 am

amorous945 wrote:
mcmoose wrote:Though one of them whilst open about it, just can't fathom why we don't just do it "naturally" and I get the sense somehow disapproves.

Doing it "naturally," huh? Ask the majority of these naturalists if they're using "unnatural" aids while doing it "naturally" to prevent the "natural" (babies) result of doing it "naturally." :lol:

lol!

exactly. I always felt that vaginal was some kinda.. 'trick' to tie pleasure to some ulterior motive of evolution (well, isnt it!) and anal kinda subverts that, pure pleasure only! The most hedonistic way to be with a partner, right?

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:47 pm

That's the bit our friend, just doesn't get - the pleasure aspect to this. Probably as she never tried it so shouldn't judge, but each to there own.

That's where the juice is for me here, the pleasure of it - pure and simple.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm

mcmoose wrote:A handful of my friends know, but I know they are also into anal with their partners/wife's so we are all cool. I know a few of the GF friends know and talk about it openly. Though one of them whilst open about it, just can't fathom why we don't just do it "naturally" and I get the sense somehow disapproves.

It is funny how anal is so often singled out as the one activity that is "unnatural" - just about anything else goes, but not that.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:17 pm

lisa wrote:Historically anal was very common

What makes you say that?

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:50 pm

when i was a teen, i felt ashamed about preferring anal. but after discovering it i was always up front with my boyfriends about liking it more and all of them were happy to have anal sex more often than vaginal. i don't know what they told their friends, but i never told mine that i did anal when we talked about sex. i always knew that if i was honest about anal, i would be labeled a slut

now that i'm in my 20s (and it's ten years later) i tell all my friends how much i love anal and a lot of them know i'm anal only. they definitely think i'm a slut, but now it's actually true.. :oops: and i love it!
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 am

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:when i was a teen, i felt ashamed about preferring anal. but after discovering it i was always up front with my boyfriends about liking it more and all of them were happy to have anal sex more often than vaginal. i don't know what they told their friends, but i never told mine that i did anal when we talked about sex. i always knew that if i was honest about anal, i would be labeled a slut

now that i'm in my 20s (and it's ten years later) i tell all my friends how much i love anal and a lot of them know i'm anal only. they definitely think i'm a slut, but now it's actually true.. :oops: and i love it!

It always makes me angry when being honest about one's sexual preferences triggers any negative, unmotivated, label. I myself (who am still virgin! XD) sometimes think "what would I have to lose in bringing up in any conversation passing close to the topic my AO attraction?" The world is full of not understanding people. But we are not supposed to deal with everyone. About other not necessarily sexual traits, I learned that honestly being your true self and not being afraid of showing who you are is the best thing, and despite some ones might turn their noses, many others will be attracted to such transparency and courage, won't they?
Think, it's free ;-)

John

Post by John » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:18 am

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:when i was a teen, i felt ashamed about preferring anal. but after discovering it i was always up front with my boyfriends about liking it more and all of them were happy to have anal sex more often than vaginal. i don't know what they told their friends, but i never told mine that i did anal when we talked about sex. i always knew that if i was honest about anal, i would be labeled a slut

I wish I could meet you in person lol I'm 27 and my wife and I have been together almost nine years and married almost six years and she don't want to do anal or oral and it's very aggravating because I love anal and would be so happy if my wife was like you and felt that way.