ANAL ORGASMS, POSSIBLE?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
joey_1977

ANAL ORGASMS, POSSIBLE?

Post by joey_1977 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:35 am

My girlfriend says that when the tip of my penis hits her vaginal wall, while we are doing anal, she gets more intense orgasms than with vaginal sex, I have to get higher than her while in the doggie position, so my dick points down in her ass, any girls here with a similar experience? or maybe a better technique?

Robert

Re: ANAL ORGASMS, POSSIBLE?

Post by Robert » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:30 am

I would also like to hear if anyone has any tips for this. Many people on here claim AO orgasms are possible and it would be an obvious goal for couples wanting the AO lifestyle.

zellig

Post by zellig » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:20 pm

yes. it is possible because there are internal parts of the clit that get stimulated. http://www.analonlylifestyle.com/viewto ... 6366#p6366

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:24 am

From what I've been able to glean, some women can, some can't. It may be that for those capable there may be techniques to raise the possibility of it happening, but otherwise I find its all down to the hand we're dealt at the beginning.

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:41 pm

@marcus its not necessarily all about what someone had in the beginning! A lot of orgasms can be created by mental stimulation. Behaviour modification plays a big part in this.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Thats correct urabus. My gf never used to have anal orgasms at all and even then not until we had been AO for months. Now they come more and more often. As shes still the same girl and physically nothing changed then it has to be that something switched on in her brain or she gets more mental stimulation than she did like you say. I think she simply gets more aroused now than she ever did before and that sets her off. Its also a deeper and longer experience for her and it works well for us both as i often can't help myself once her anus starts gripping extra tight and pulling me up and further in in a way no vagina ever did. I wish everyone could get to try that just once its amazing.

urabus

Post by urabus » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:53 pm

To add to that, @taylork, while having anal sex and telling her what's happenig, what she is accepting, what she is loving and sometimes my wish for AO for ever this drives her to the edge and over it. Talking about it makes it more real and arouses her to hear about it.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 am

So there's no special positions or suchlike that will assist her in getting to an anal only orgasm? We just have to make sure she's turned on enough for it to happen? There must be more to this. Perhaps some women able to relax themselves mentally enough that it can happen. If so then techniques such as self hypnosis or something similar should help.

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:43 am

Robert wrote:So there's no special positions or suchlike that will assist her in getting to an anal only orgasm? We just have to make sure she's turned on enough for it to happen? There must be more to this. Perhaps some women able to relax themselves mentally enough that it can happen. If so then techniques such as self hypnosis or something similar should help.

There is more to it which Marcus already said: some women can and some women can't. I think everyone here can probably agree that there are some people who simply will never enjoy anal sex no matter how you might try to present it. There's a mental obstacle and there may also be a physical one. Some, on the other hand, can learn to enjoy it even though the same approaches may be used. I have witnessed purely anal orgasms with more than one partner but they were extremely rare and only occurred during intense arousal and were very likely helped along by external stimulation from our bodies being pressed together during sex. Even if you're not using a vibrator or fingers, just body friction around the female genitals can contribute a lot to stimulation.

joey_1977

Post by joey_1977 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Common where are the girls? We need to hear from them, girls we need your feedback, the more we know the better we can please you...and help you get that elusive ANAL ORGASM......!!!