Long Term Effects Of Anal Sex ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KeepItReal

Long Term Effects Of Anal Sex ?

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 pm

There is a lot of assumed negativity about the supposed "damage" Anal will do - are there any couples here who have been having Anal for years, no actually decades, who can speak regarding this?

For the men, can it reduce sensitivity of the penis because you get used to the greater tightness and warmth? Can you still get off to vaginal sex and oral sex? Have there been any kinds of disease or mishaps? Etc etc...

For the women, can you lose control of your bowels like is so often repeated by Anal haters? Does semen in your rectum cause any issues over time? Etc etc...

By the same token - does regular Anal sex have any benefits for the body? No more constipation? Semen absorption enhancing mood and libido? More exercise for your Ass so creating buns of steel?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

amorous945

Re: Long Term Effects Of Anal Sex ?

Post by amorous945 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:29 am

In a marriage of over thirty years, my wife and I have been "almost" AO for about 18 of those years. Other than a few minor, small fissures (due to carelessness), and a bit of soreness from time to time (after several, consecutive sessions), I can not see that there has been any "noticeable" damage to my wife's anus.

As man, other than possibly the loss of some sensitively that generally comes with age, I have not experienced any loss of sensitively that I can link to the warmth and greater tightness that anal sex provides and, yes, I can still get off through vaginal and oral sex.

We have not experienced any diseases that I'm aware of, and the only mishaps that I've experienced are the occasional encounters with poop, which "may" happen (rarely) when no cleansing, preparatory steps have been taken beforehand.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:17 pm

We've only been AO years not decades. Like you said its all negative stuff about long-term anal which is spread around not how good it is and the facts its completely harmless.

Cant see why it could reduce sensitivity as if anything you get to feel much more sensation in an anus compared to a vagina. And obviosly we dont do vaginal now but i can still cum from oral when we do that, but thats not so often now.

No she hasn't had any loss of bowel control at all if anything shes even more regular and healthy in that way i would say. At first in the early days she had to get used to the semen in her but we worked around that and her body got used to it and it all cleared up.

It sure has benefits though. Shes more interested in sex and her ass is easier to get into but still got a stronger grip when she needs to. We are both happier but its true what they say about the benefits of semen absorbtion, you just have to read all the articles to see the evidence for youself if you dont believe it.

And no it doesn't make any difference to her butt muscles as they aren't the ones getting the workout during anal.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:35 am

Decades of anal and AO for a number of years and no long term effects to report. The endlessly perpetuated talk of incontinence is simply a negative smear against those who practice anal without any foundation in fact or reality.

Reduced sensitivity? Why? My penis spends 99.99% of its time out of an anus - why should that miniscule time spent having anal sex change how the nerves respond to stimulus?

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:15 am

I guess 'long term' is subjective, but to add to the statistics being given, my wife and I have been currently on a run of *regular* anal sex for just over 1 full year (frequency has fluctuated from 4 times a week to 2 time a week) and not only has she had zero negative effects, we've found that the regular use hasn't really even 'stretched' her so that it's easy to do regularly. We still have to do the same warmup routines we always have (which is just fine, here, as its part of the fun). Everyone is built a bit differently. I had a girlfriend with whom I only had anal sex for over a year and within a couple of weeks of discovering she enjoyed it she was able to take me fully with no penetrative warmup, just a bit of clit stimulation.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:41 am

amorous945 wrote:In a marriage of over thirty years, my wife and I have been "almost" AO for about 18 of those years. Other than a few minor, small fissures (due to carelessness), and a bit of soreness from time to time (after several, consecutive sessions), I can not see that there has been any "noticeable" damage to my wife's anus.

Wow, 18 years of pure Ass - I'm so jealous dude! :mrgreen:
How often do you have Anal, and has the frequency increased or decreased over time?
As man, other than possibly the loss of some sensitively that generally comes with age, I have not experienced any loss of sensitively that I can link to the warmth and greater tightness that anal sex provides and, yes, I can still get off through vaginal and oral sex.

Is maintaining an erection more difficult if only having oral or vaginal?
We have not experienced any diseases that I'm aware of, and the only mishaps that I've experienced are the occasional encounters with poop, which "may" happen (rarely) when no cleansing, preparatory steps have been taken beforehand.

What is her cleansing routine, and has it changed over the years?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:46 am

taylork wrote:We've only been AO years not decades.

Yeah, I'm guessing decades is being optimistic - mainstreaming of Anal has only recently become common hasn't it... from the rise of the Internet in 2000?
Cant see why it could reduce sensitivity as if anything you get to feel much more sensation in an anus compared to a vagina.

Well for me, my dick does seem to be getting used to the amazing grip a tight Ass gives... which is beginning to make it difficult for me to cum in a pussy. Not that I should complain too much as the women enjoy my longer performances!
No she hasn't had any loss of bowel control at all if anything shes even more regular and healthy in that way i would say.

Excellent! If only Doctors would prescribe Anal to keep women healthy lol!
At first in the early days she had to get used to the semen in her but we worked around that and her body got used to it and it all cleared up.

What problems occurred that needed to be cleared up?
We are both happier but its true what they say about the benefits of semen absorbtion, you just have to read all the articles to see the evidence for youself if you dont believe it.

What major and minor differences have you noticed bro?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:48 am

marcus wrote:Reduced sensitivity? Why? My penis spends 99.99% of its time out of an anus - why should that miniscule time spent having anal sex change how the nerves respond to stimulus?

Well I've personally noticed a little change - maybe it's just a phase? Or maybe it's because I'm not 100% AO?

Ultimately I think the human body does kind of "acclimatise" to stimuli - like your tongue getting used to sweet things and needing more sugar for the same taste etc?

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 am

the2beans wrote:I had a girlfriend with whom I only had anal sex for over a year and within a couple of weeks of discovering she enjoyed it she was able to take me fully with no penetrative warmup, just a bit of clit stimulation.

Really? I take it you still needed lube? Did she have a cleaning routine or was that unnecessary too?
Could you literally dive in whenever you felt like it!

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:50 pm

KeepItReal wrote:
the2beans wrote:I had a girlfriend with whom I only had anal sex for over a year and within a couple of weeks of discovering she enjoyed it she was able to take me fully with no penetrative warmup, just a bit of clit stimulation.

Really? I take it you still needed lube? Did she have a cleaning routine or was that unnecessary too?
Could you literally dive in whenever you felt like it!

Yes we used lube. Her routined was just having a shower beforehand. Diving in required her being in the mood so no, it wasn't as often as I'd have it, but she was very satisfied to only ever have anal sex and naturally that was a fantasy come true, which I'm fortunate to have found again with my wife. We dabble with vaginal sex roughly once a month or so because she occasionally likes it but she gets great enjoyment from anal sex and so she's not making a big sacrifice for me or anything. I also naturally go out of my way to see she is always very well taken care of and so she's eager to return the favour. :)