Who is doing anal fisting

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

How does anal fisting

Yep, we do it frequently and love it.
14%
We kind of like it sometimes.
25%
We tries but it was not a big success, so we dropped the idea.
7%
It doesn't turn us on... Sorry about that!
54%

Total votes: 28

French Lover

Who is doing anal fisting

Post by French Lover » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:21 am

Once in an anal-only relation, I tried the anal fisting. It was fun, and we both liked it, but my hand never get fully inside of her.
I was wondering if it was something our beloved anal-couple of this forum are practicing :D

Prince Albert

Re: Who is doing anal fisting

Post by Prince Albert » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:41 pm

I have a wide hand so anal fisting is out. I can't even get a fist in her vagina. I Can see the attraction to it as my queen can take 4 fingers when her mood is right. All in all anal fisting is not for us.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Not for me and my lovely lady. I like to finger her but that's as far as it goes.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Seems like a waste when you can put your cock their instead.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 am

I think some people clearly derive some pleasure or excitement from testing the boundaries. What, and how much can the human body endure?
Any sign of pain or discomfort and my sexual desire drains away, so this activity isn't for me, personally.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:49 pm

marcus wrote:Any sign of pain or discomfort and my sexual desire drains away.

It also turns me off. Anal fisting could really be pleasure and no pain for women who love anal stretching. I find you oddly close-minded :lol:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Anal fisting isn't painful for the recipient. Just as it takes training and warm-up to have pain-free anal sex, you can keep increasing the size gradually and work up to a fist size (or greater) and still be pain-free. It's not something everyone is interested in, obviously, but there are people who enjoy it immensely and do not get the slightest bit of pain from the process. Intense feelings of pleasure, but not pain.

F655A

Post by F655A » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:17 am

I'm surprised that this thread went cold. I would have thought many more guys would have experienced fisting from their wives. It is truly an awesome experience that, for me, deepened feelings of trust and intimacy. At the same time, I think that it allayed her fears of being male-dominated and subordinate.

Pussyhater

Post by Pussyhater » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:39 am

Never done it with wife and never will but done it with few ex girlfriends and doing it with one regular fucktoy of mine in Thailand and it's awesome when you are little bit drunk and wanna get nasty :twisted: