Anal Craving Is Psychological Or Physical ??

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KeepItReal

Anal Craving Is Psychological Or Physical ??

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:44 am

Do men want Anal because it feels better, or is it more to do with it being taboo and rare and a novelty etc?

For me, I think it is 75% psychological as I still love the feeling of Pussy - the sensation of Anal is incredible but the real thrill comes from me knowing Im in the girls Ass!

It also has an amazing visual appeal - the Asshole grips my dick so completely, and in a strange way, I love gazing at her empty pussy and seeing how it contorts with every Anal thrust!

A hypothetical question: If Anal was the norm, would we all be craving Pussy? :?:
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

cornhole

Re: Anal Craving Is Psychological Or Physical ??

Post by cornhole » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:45 am

i have been thinking about this alot lately. when i was younger i think that my attraction to anal was both the visual aspect mixed with a bit of the taboo thing and a feeling of domination. in those days it was always with buns up kneeling. and what's not hot about that? but that was over twenty years ago. now that i'm doing my wife's sweet, sweet ass i find a whole new thing going on. we started out and have continued to do it spooning. in that way, i can't even see her "like button". it's just all feelings. and nothing has ever felt so, so good. man. just got more last night and i'm still in "playback mode".

as i explained in an earlier post, the feeling of anal on my cock has changed so maybe the question you ask is answered differently over time.

as to the other question....: If Anal was the norm, would we all be craving Pussy?

don't know. some would crave pussy because of all those reasons you and i both mentioned but i have a feeling that more people would be rather satisfied with a world of anal first. maybe it would be just that. an inverted world where it would be anal first and throw in some pussy to round out a sexual life instead of what is there now.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 pm

It's all of the above for me. It feels better, it feels more intimate, it feels more primal and natural, it looks a lot sexier, and there are multiple levels of taboo elements that appeal to me: anal sex itself to begin with, self denial of vaginal stimulation, etc.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:53 pm

cornhole wrote:i have been thinking about this alot lately. when i was younger i think that my attraction to anal was both the visual aspect mixed with a bit of the taboo thing and a feeling of domination. in those days it was always with buns up kneeling. and what's not hot about that? but that was over twenty years ago. now that i'm doing my wife's sweet, sweet ass i find a whole new thing going on. we started out and have continued to do it spooning. in that way, i can't even see her "like button". it's just all feelings. and nothing has ever felt so, so good. man. just got more last night and i'm still in "playback mode".

as i explained in an earlier post, the feeling of anal on my cock has changed so maybe the question you ask is answered differently over time.

as to the other question....: If Anal was the norm, would we all be craving Pussy?

don't know. some would crave pussy because of all those reasons you and i both mentioned but i have a feeling that more people would be rather satisfied with a world of anal first. maybe it would be just that. an inverted world where it would be anal first and throw in some pussy to round out a sexual life instead of what is there now.

Well crafter response, Cornhole. I relate very much to your experience. Although, in the intervening years between the ass-up and spooning, there was long period of vigorous cowgirl. I did enjoy the ability to lean forward and kiss her, fondle and suck her tits, and see her empty pussy.

Like you, I often find myself thinking of our anal lovemaking the night before while driving to work, or just daydreaming a bit.

I think that, if anal first were the norm, I think most couples would then find vaginal disappointing and save it for procreation.

That said, even after 24 years of anal sex, I'm still amazed I get to have anal sex with my wife every time we make love.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:26 am

cornhole wrote:i have been thinking about this alot lately. when i was younger i think that my attraction to anal was both the visual aspect mixed with a bit of the taboo thing and a feeling of domination. in those days it was always with buns up kneeling. and what's not hot about that? but that was over twenty years ago. now that i'm doing my wife's sweet, sweet ass i find a whole new thing going on. we started out and have continued to do it spooning. in that way, i can't even see her "like button". it's just all feelings. and nothing has ever felt so, so good. man. just got more last night and i'm still in "playback mode".

I can definitely relate to "playback mode" lol! However I dont get Anal on a regular basis so am constantly thinking about it, which I guess is normal. Its amazing that people who do get Anal all the time are exactly the same! I guess thats the power of Ass! :D

A world where Vaginal sex is purely used for procreation would be a fine thing! If only this could be subliminally programmed in to the minds of women! :mrgreen:

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:34 am

analsexonly wrote:It's all of the above for me. It feels better, it feels more intimate, it feels more primal and natural, it looks a lot sexier, and there are multiple levels of taboo elements that appeal to me: anal sex itself to begin with, self denial of vaginal stimulation, etc.

Yes, the fact Anal is so intimate is not talked about enough! Its interesting that you think its more natural because for me, the idea that it is (supposedly) unnatural is a huge turn on!

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:45 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:Like you, I often find myself thinking of our anal lovemaking the night before while driving to work, or just daydreaming a bit.

Even after 24 years of Ass, you still think about it like this! Anal must be some kind of deep seated addiction in the male psyche! Perhaps its the same with females too, but society and religion has made sure it remains suppressed?
I think that, if anal first were the norm, I think most couples would then find vaginal disappointing and save it for procreation.

I would guess men would feel this way, but would the women? Also, wouldnt pussy be considered kinky if Anal was the norm?
That said, even after 24 years of anal sex, I'm still amazed I get to have anal sex with my wife every time we make love.

Why? Does she make you feel like shes doing you a favour, even after all this time? :mrgreen:

cobretti

Post by cobretti » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 am

IMO it's 50 - 50 !!

For myself i agree to the fact after many years of AO , even though the daydreaming or the thought back to the last AO night it's still incredibly arousing ... AO lifestyle helps a lot a couple to fight the natural sexual level decreasing..... in my case when we make love we do not talk about how to do it ... we make AO normally , it's the standard for us , but it remains special .... an "everytime special" ....

My wife "needs" it to have the strongest orgasms .. she can come with vaginal too, but nothing compared to the anal orgasm she has ... expecially during the quickies (she likes that very very much) .... so i think for her is more 60 phisical and 40 psycological ...

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Agree with you 100% corbretti. Its the standard yet special every time. The physical is better but also anal brings us closer every time and its just like it was the ingredient that was missing from our relationship before. I'm not sure you could have 1 side without the other so could be they are two sides of the same thing....

cobretti

Post by cobretti » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:09 am

i think the carving could be recapped in "a couple's dirtiest secret" , both for male and female ....

the look she gives you during a tete-a-tete dinner .... you can only understand what does it mean , the sweet caress you put on her ass ... she only can understand what it will drive to ....