Do all Asses feel the same?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KeepItReal

Do all Asses feel the same?

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:28 pm

I've always noticed how penetrating one pussy feels different to another pussy - I can literally tell them apart and recognise them, almost as if each pussy has its own personality lol! :D

Is it just me or does the sensation of an Asshole feel pretty much the same with different women?

Would this be explained by my tendency to be attracted to women who have a slim physique and similar shaped Ass - or does the anatomy of Asses make them all feel almost identical?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

amorous945

Re: Do all Asses feel the same?

Post by amorous945 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:48 am

I've only had anal sex with two women in my life, and both of their assholes felt different. Generally, my wife's asshole feels much better to me than her pussy. My wife's anus has all of those satisfying traits that one usually ascribes to anal sex. On the other hand, I was once in a relationship with a woman who had what I often jokingly called a "magical pussy." It felt wonderful! This woman's anus never felt as good to me as her vagina. Her anus had a "loose" quality to it and, even though I always entered slow, penetration was much easier and I never felt that pressure grip that one usually experiences when the anus first opens up to receive a penis. It still felt good, though.

My experiences probably represent something more on the extreme ends of the spectrum, though, so it will be interesting to see what others have experienced.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:44 pm

It stands to reason that individual arses will be different. After all isn't every penis or vagina (or come to think of it any body feature) different from the next one?

I've never sampled enough to know, and only fucked the same one for many years so I couldn't say if this translates into a radically different sensation.

anal_archer

Post by anal_archer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Each one is different. I was with one girl for a while that you could hardly tell the difference between her ass and vag. Another one had such control it was like a deepthroat BJ every time. I have found that not to be politically incorrect here. But the smaller gals (size 3 and below), and the larger gals size (16 and up) seem to me at lest to be the best. The Details aside I would say, my wife is the best so far. Just like every vag is different so is the ass!