Passing the Rectum into the Colon...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Passing the Rectum into the Colon...

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:05 am

Robert wrote:And once he's penetrated the valves he won't need to do so much thrusting - at least I don't find I need to. I can just enjoy the feeling of her valves wrapped around the head of my dick and her anus clamped around the base, and all I need to do is some gentle rocking against her ass to get us both off. Think of the initial thrusting as being more about opening you up and relaxing you for the deep penetration.

That's a great description, Robert. It's true, often times when we have sex, I bury my cock as deep as I can in her ass, and her valves do all the work of getting me off.
Robert wrote:This is true. We've both noticed there's been a significant improvement for my girlfriend after sex - less discomfort or need to rush to the toilet and mostly back to normal bowel movement the next day. And on top of that most men will love the thought of their semen remaining inside of you, and I'm sure your boyfriend will be just the same! I never cared less for shooting my load in her vagina but somehow it feels more meaningful inside her ass.

This is true too, on both accounts! She can enjoy the feeling of my cumming in her ass, without the discomfort later. I love, not just the feeling of cumming in her ass, but the thought of my cum being inside her ass. She says it's actually more comfortable than when I used to cum in her vagina and it would leak out for the rest of the day. When I cum in her ass, it doesn't leak out, it just comes out with her next bowel movement. I've even managed to cum in her ass four times in a day without her having any issues.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Ok, so this probably needs it's own topic, but here goes.
I've worked out what we were doing wrong and why it was sometimes uncomfortable for me. I think this topic, while not 100% relevant has been helpful in setting us right. My boyfriend has always had a preference for one position (anal or vaginal) and I've gone along with that. It's what we do nearly always and I'm on all fours with my ass raised up with my hips higher than my shoulders. I'm a small girl around 5'2" and he's over 6 so when he's kneeling behind it's not always easy lining up.
Last night I talked him into letting me kneel down lower so my butt is down nearer my feet and my knees pushed to my boobs. He has to crouch much more and get down low himself, but oh my I noticed the difference immediately. No more hard jabs or him having to pull back to re-insert. It was only the moment that he 'popped' through and then he slid smoothly all the way. For once it was very nice to have him as deep as he could go, and knowing I could do it! I think the posture made me feel much more relaxed and he said I felt less tense inside and that less tight was actually better for him.
It must have impressed as this morning he wanted to try the new position again. I wouldn't usually be ready for anal again so soon but it was much better than I had expected, and he was gentler and took his time which was very nice.
I hope we can stick to this as it feels so much better for me, but he's not always so flexible. The only negative so far is that neither he or I can easily reach between my legs so we have to take care of me before or after.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:55 pm

theanon1212 wrote:...Last night I talked him into letting me kneel down lower so my butt is down nearer my feet and my knees pushed to my boobs. He has to crouch much more and get down low himself, but oh my I noticed the difference immediately. No more hard jabs or him having to pull back to re-insert. It was only the moment that he 'popped' through and then he slid smoothly all the way. For once it was very nice to have him as deep as he could go, and knowing I could do it! I think the posture made me feel much more relaxed and he said I felt less tense inside and that less tight was actually better for him.
It must have impressed as this morning he wanted to try the new position again. I wouldn't usually be ready for anal again so soon but it was much better than I had expected, and he was gentler and took his time which was very nice.

That's great. That's exactly the position. You might try propping yourself up on a pillow to get higher. The other good alternative is to do it off the side of a bed, or other piece of furniture with him standing. Of course, you can do the same thing in the spoons position, or even squatting on top of him.

Did he ejaculate deeply, and did it seem to make a difference in the way you felt after?

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:03 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote: That's great. That's exactly the position. You might try propping yourself up on a pillow to get higher.

Derp :oops: I should have thought of that! Perfect!!
LuvMyWifesAss wrote: The other good alternative is to do it off the side of a bed, or other piece of furniture with him standing. Of course, you can do the same thing in the spoons position, or even squatting on top of him.

Considering how reluctant he was to try something new, I'll just have to wait on that. More variation would be nice - but he's never that adventurous and we've found what's like ideal for us for now.
LuvMyWifesAss wrote: Did he ejaculate deeply, and did it seem to make a difference in the way you felt after?

I'd say so yes. We've been doing this all week and it's so far not been that bad. We'll see how it goes before I give a definite verdict. But I do like the improved comfort, and I can rest more as I am, and he says he loves the depth, angle and all round feeling he gets. This is really practical and it's better not to be on my knees as I was.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:38 pm

I think the two of you are getting the hang of things. Try and persuade him to do spoons though. We do it all the time and both love it.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Ok, so I talked him into trying spoons. He must think I do have some good ideas now after the success when I last got him to mix things up a bit.
So no surprise he actually does approve, so we done it a few times the last 4 or 5 days and he wants to do it often too, so we're both enjoying sex all the more now that we have these options and hes less stuck in a rut.
'Spoons' is one of my favorite so far - he holds me nice and firmly but is still gentle and slow - it's really intimate too. A very slow build up but I did feel more turned on than since I can't remember. My sub nature feels more vulnerable like this than the usual sub, like on hands and knees...... :oops:
I hope my boyfriend becomes more adventurous after this.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 pm

I told you! How are you both enjoying it? Has he said anything about being able to go this deep in you? Trust me, he'll think hes in heaven :lol:

LizW

Post by LizW » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 pm

I think that I've experienced this before. For me, it's happened when I am on my partner's lap and I am leaning back a bit. I can't say that it's happened every time for me but I am fairly certain of it when it has happened. I felt a pressure that was not uncomfortable but is a pressure nonetheless. When it does happen, I am guessing that it slips in fully, that pressure seems to relent and I've felt a strange sense of "fullness" which is very satisfying but difficult to really describe. With practice I've been able to experience this feeling more and more though it can be sporadic for me, which has been frustrating. I've gotten the feeling that the stress of wanting it to happen can make it difficult so it probably needs to happen organically, at least for me.

F655A

Post by F655A » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 am

There is what is sometime referred to as the "second ring", where the passage into the colon is felt. When my wife used to put her hand into me, I could feel it like a tingly second anus deep inside. It was an awesomely pleasant sensation, being stimulated from the inside. Add to that the pressure against the prostate, and OMG. Nowadays, receiving 11 inches of Doc Johnson "Hung" feels completely right. I do miss my wife's participation though.

aoeu

Post by aoeu » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Indeed, I have heard there is a crazy orgasmic spot further past that ring if you are in a super aroused/orgasmic state, albeit probably unreachable with most penises. I imagine few people really know about it given the required conditions.