Passing the Rectum into the Colon...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Robert

Re: Passing the Rectum into the Colon...

Post by Robert » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:12 am

Rblonly wrote:At 8 inches long I'm kind of on the long side. With her knees touching her chest & her bum in the air I am able to penetrate her all the way into her colon until I cum. Best feeling in the world. It is absorbed in the colon & expelled the next day

Yes its very, very nice and my girlfriend enjoys the ultra-deep penetration too. The amazing thing is that not many people know about it, but that could be because everything has to be lined up right and it takes experience and relaxation on the part of the female. Once done though, you'll want to do it again and again - its kind of addictive!

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Is this even safe? It can feel a little uncomfortable when my boyfriend pushes his full length into me.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:31 am

theanon1212 wrote:Is this even safe? It can feel a little uncomfortable when my boyfriend pushes his full length into me.

Absolutely. My wife and I have been doing this almost from the time we began having anal sex 24 years ago. It's a rare occasion when at least the head of my cock is not beyond her rectal valves and into her colon when I ejaculate. The videos linked to in the earlier post show these valves at work and the colon beyond and give you some idea how much they can stimulate the man's cock.

Just like learning the techniques of anal sex, you need to learn the techniques to open your rectal valves and allow your boyfriend's cock to enter your colon.
Luvmywifesass wrote:There are several positions that help shorten the rectum and align the colon to allow penetration. This is best achieved with her in either the spoons position with her knees drawn up against her chest, or in the doggy position, but with her pushed back, so that her knees touch her chest. These positions also serve to pull her cheeks apart, allowing even deeper penetration. As well, she can bear down somewhat to shorten the length of the rectum. This tends to be something a woman naturally does during an orgasm anyway. It seems to perfect, that at the time of her orgasm, she pushes her rectal valves down onto your cock and stimulates you to ejaculate in her colon.

Also, this position from JoeBlo:
joeblo wrote:Crouching cowgirl is my favorite because she can push down while I thrust up and she grinds down. Actually just about every time we have sex we do this , I love being as deep as I can, it's so hot knowing that I am that deep inside her.

Just start slow and guide your boyfriend and you'll get the hang of it. I promise, it will take anal sex to a whole new level for both of you.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:19 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote: Just start slow and guide your boyfriend and you'll get the hang of it. I promise, it will take anal sex to a whole new level for both of you.

I'll second that - its something VERY special that you won't regret trying. Explain to your boyfriend what it is you'd like to do and follow luvmywifesass instructions.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Also, this position from JoeBlo:
joeblo wrote:Crouching cowgirl is my favorite because she can push down while I thrust up and she grinds down. Actually just about every time we have sex we do this , I love being as deep as I can, it's so hot knowing that I am that deep inside her.

Just start slow and guide your boyfriend and you'll get the hang of it. I promise, it will take anal sex to a whole new level for both of you.

I may just wait a while before trying anything new. We've only been doing the anal only thing for a few months and I'm still getting used to the whole thing, the frequency, the differences and the demands of my boyfriend with a higher sex drive than I have. It's enough to be going with for now.
But what is the deal with you guys about this? Is it really that important to you about the depth thing, or is it just the feeling?

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 pm

theanon1212 wrote:I may just wait a while before trying anything new. We've only been doing the anal only thing for a few months and I'm still getting used to the whole thing, the frequency, the differences and the demands of my boyfriend with a higher sex drive than I have. It's enough to be going with for now.
But what is the deal with you guys about this? Is it really that important to you about the depth thing, or is it just the feeling?

If we are referring to the positions that allow this to take place, the advantage to you is that is makes penetration easier and more comfortable. It naturally spreads your ass cheeks, pushes your rectal vales toward your anus, and aligns your colon. As well, many women find semen in the rectum to be uncomfortable for many different reasons, the primary one being that having something in your rectum makes you feel the need to go to the bathroom. When that something is liquid (semen), it may make you feel as though you have diarrhea. However, if he ejaculates beyond your rectal valves, your rectal valves then close and his semen stays in your colon until your next bowel movement.

For him, your rectal valves have the ability to provide incredible stimulation to his penis. Although your anus is tight, your rectum is almost cavernous compared to the vagina. Entering your rectal valves and colon feels similar to a vagina, only tighter and softer. Not only that, but your rectal valves have the ability to move in ways a vagina can't compare to. If your guy loves anal sex now, you'll blow his mind when he's able to penetrate your rectal valves. I would image more than his mind will blow...

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:52 pm

So it's about comfort? The more we've done the easier it has become, but I have tensed up when he gets carried away and wants to go deep. It would be nice to be able to let him hump away with worry.....Like we did before.I guess I've been holding back a little and erring on the side of caution :(
And I do love him cumming in my butt, but again, that can be a problem later on :( You don't get to hear too much about the negatives.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 pm

theanon1212 wrote:So it's about comfort? The more we've done the easier it has become, but I have tensed up when he gets carried away and wants to go deep. It would be nice to be able to let him hump away with worry.....Like we did before.I guess I've been holding back a little and erring on the side of caution :(

Exactly. It makes deep penetration more comfortable for you, and easier and more pleasurable for him. Once you are able to relax a little in this position, you'll find the alignment of your rectal valves and colon should allow him to penetrate you without the discomfort associated with his penis hitting the walls of your rectum, rather than penetrating your rectal valves, or the discomfort of him hitting the bend entering the sigmoid colon. This position, essentially, aligns everything and opens everything up.
theanon1212 wrote:And I do love him cumming in my butt, but again, that can be a problem later on :( You don't get to hear too much about the negatives.

Once again, that's usually associated with his semen in your rectum. If he ejaculates beyond your rectal valves and into your colon, as his penis withdraws, your rectal valves should close, keeping his semen in your colon. This not only generally alleviates the uncomfortable feeling of his semen in your rectum, but also allows your colon to absorb much of the moisture in his semen. This way, what's left just comes out with your next bowel movement.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, or if you have any other questions.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:50 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
theanon1212 wrote:So it's about comfort? The more we've done the easier it has become, but I have tensed up when he gets carried away and wants to go deep. It would be nice to be able to let him hump away with worry.....Like we did before.I guess I've been holding back a little and erring on the side of caution :(

Exactly. It makes deep penetration more comfortable for you, and easier and more pleasurable for him. Once you are able to relax a little in this position, you'll find the alignment of your rectal valves and colon should allow him to penetrate you without the discomfort associated with his penis hitting the walls of your rectum, rather than penetrating your rectal valves, or the discomfort of him hitting the bend entering the sigmoid colon. This position, essentially, aligns everything and opens everything up.

And once he's penetrated the valves he won't need to do so much thrusting - at least I don't find I need to. I can just enjoy the feeling of her valves wrapped around the head of my dick and her anus clamped around the base, and all I need to do is some gentle rocking against her ass to get us both off. Think of the initial thrusting as being more about opening you up and relaxing you for the deep penetration.
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
theanon1212 wrote:And I do love him cumming in my butt, but again, that can be a problem later on :( You don't get to hear too much about the negatives.

Once again, that's usually associated with his semen in your rectum. If he ejaculates beyond your rectal valves and into your colon, as his penis withdraws, your rectal valves should close, keeping his semen in your colon. This not only generally alleviates the uncomfortable feeling of his semen in your rectum, but also allows your colon to absorb much of the moisture in his semen. This way, what's left just comes out with your next bowel movement.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, or if you have any other questions.

This is true. We've both noticed there's been a significant improvement for my girlfriend after sex - less discomfort or need to rush to the toilet and mostly back to normal bowel movement the next day. And on top of that most men will love the thought of their semen remaining inside of you, and I'm sure your boyfriend will be just the same! I never cared less for shooting my load in her vagina but somehow it feels more meaningful inside her ass.

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:37 pm

And I do love him cumming in my butt, but again, that can be a problem later on :( You don't get to hear too much about the negatives.

If you try this then i promise any problems you have after will go away. And with the right positioning he can go as hard as you two would like.