Where do you cum during anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Where do you cum when you have anal sex?

In her ass
85%
In her vagina
1%
On her back
1%
In her mouth (no ATM)
2%
In her mouth (ATM)
9%
On her tits
0%
Other
2%

Total votes: 300

Rectum priest

Re: Where do you cum during anal sex?

Post by Rectum priest » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:46 pm

In any event I believe that you cum in whatever hole your in. As an Anal priest, my seed must be deposited in the anus as my seed is to be absorb by my Goddess for her nourishment. There is a special felling between us when I am making my deposit and am pulsating my seed in her rectum. It’s like a vault or safe deposit box, and the return on investment when depositing in her ass hole is 10x in ways not see by the naked eye. This is why I take great pride in having a balanced life. Therefore when I cum in her my divine glow is merged with divinity. Men, don’t over look how private the anus is for both male and female, females more so, due to the fact that they receive our seed in their mouth and may swallow or their pussy and give birth. Can you imagine receiving all that and then being asked to take it up the ass as well. However, women will “submit” and take the d up the ass because her King request, but she also needs to feel more than just a cum bucket, she needs to know her power and her importance in our life and also that we can control ourselves enough to allow her to recover and process all the cum we pump into her. Men, don’t forget, sex is a transfer of energy and the more seed you deposit the more she has to process. When you as a man are enlightened your seeds value is so pure that she may not need another load the next night. However, she will rise to the level of your knowledge of self and as you rise her ability to process your cum and produce a desired outcome will happen. Also men, the more cum we release we create inflation in her and over draft in ourselves. It take 72 hours to recreate cum after ejaculation. Moreover the longer without ejaculating the more pure the seed and the more pure the seed the higher the climax to you both. You can’t raise her value with devalued cash but cumming to much. Women are like tellers who have been trained to catch face 20s she know when your cum has no value and she knows when it does. Anal sex with a women who has self respect will produce trust and bonding. Anal sex with a women who has lost her value is like the US dollar right now. Nurture your seed, worship your women, make her what she is a God and present your act of anal sex as an offering to her divinity and she will allow you to glorify yourself in her glory hole. Endowed with the power you both had when we were of one flesh.

Buttmanys

Post by Buttmanys » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:33 am

Deep in her warm rectum, hopefully squirting into her colon. I love knowing she's full of my sperm, as she goes out shopping.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:27 am

Us men like to think in terms of “full of my sperm”

While it’s merly some drops we “shoot”. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

devamona

Post by devamona » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:10 pm

My boyfriend cum in my ass. Generally we have anal sex in order for him to be able to cum inside me.