Where do you cum during anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Where do you cum when you have anal sex?

In her ass
85%
In her vagina
1%
On her back
1%
In her mouth (no ATM)
2%
In her mouth (ATM)
9%
On her tits
0%
Other
1%

Total votes: 203

Analwhore123

Re: Where do you cum during anal sex?

Post by Analwhore123 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:16 pm

I like Cummings on my self in public places when wearing a buttplug! I also like to crossdress so I'll go to the park with a short skirt on and no underwear! I stick in my buttplug find a hidden camping spot a lay on towel barefooted and l iis there playing with the plug! I get so aroused that I'll take the skirt complete off and keep the top on! I forget where I'm ass and sometimes get really kinky forgetting people are around! I can lay there and have multiple orgasms and they are intense! I just lay there a cum all over. Myself sometimes for hours! Every once in. While some one will see me I and I'll ask if I can suck their dick because besides anal play I love the the taste of dick! I know they are strangers but usualll my it will wind up deep in my anal cavity! I can't control my sexual desires I would would let total stranger screw me And woulnt care if it was in public!

Analwhore123

Re: Where do you cum during anal sex?

Post by Analwhore123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:27 am

I came all over myself today at work while wearing buttplug