Where do you cum during anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Where do you cum when you have anal sex?

In her ass
85%
In her vagina
1%
On her back
1%
In her mouth (no ATM)
2%
In her mouth (ATM)
8%
On her tits
0%
Other
2%

Total votes: 220

Analwhore123

Re: Where do you cum during anal sex?

Post by Analwhore123 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:16 pm

I like Cummings on my self in public places when wearing a buttplug! I also like to crossdress so I'll go to the park with a short skirt on and no underwear! I stick in my buttplug find a hidden camping spot a lay on towel barefooted and l iis there playing with the plug! I get so aroused that I'll take the skirt complete off and keep the top on! I forget where I'm ass and sometimes get really kinky forgetting people are around! I can lay there and have multiple orgasms and they are intense! I just lay there a cum all over. Myself sometimes for hours! Every once in. While some one will see me I and I'll ask if I can suck their dick because besides anal play I love the the taste of dick! I know they are strangers but usualll my it will wind up deep in my anal cavity! I can't control my sexual desires I would would let total stranger screw me And woulnt care if it was in public!

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:27 am

I came all over myself today at work while wearing buttplug

omarp

Post by omarp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Mostly in her ass. She loves the feeling.

If it’s a quicky then we’ll go for the mouth. Ususally with ATM. My wife generally wears dress/skirts and thongs so she doesn’t want it running down her leg while she’s at work!

In order of preference would be

In the ass
Mouth with ATM
Anything else haha

likesbutts

Post by likesbutts » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm

I love to pull out and cum on her face.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:45 am

I have generally cum in women's asses, but my most recent sexual partner loves to get it all over her face and she has done ATM on occasion. I usually last much longer than her so it is no problem to stop, pull out and finish this way.