Why do you prefer anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
minorkeyes

Re: Why do you prefer anal sex?

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 am

Feels great and brings the most intense orgasms. Keeps pregnancy in check too.

Ironically, receiving anal makes my pussy so phenomenally wet and causes my clit to tingle like crazy. The way anal makes my vagina feel, leading to orgasm, is the main reason why I enjoy anal.

I don't mind vaginal sex but it takes a lot longer and something that can really "fill" me for me to have a orgasm as intense via vaginal sex as with anal. I barely need any time to orgasm if receiving anal.

Also I am in an open marriage. I have sex with just about anyone, frankly. Aside from minors and animals, I am willing to allow anyone to fuck me anyway they wish just about anytime. Sometimes that means men are not carrying condoms or they don't want to wear a condom when having sex with me; so anal is a barrier to random stranger pregnancy. Especially if I am having group sex, the men tend to go in raw very often. I can seamlessly just direct them to 'cum in my ass' without creating any anxiety or ruining the hotness of sex by mentioning I am a very fertile mother of three.

Despite preferring anal pentration to vaginal, the opposite is true when it comes to ejaculation. I quite like when men finish in my pussy and do not mind pregnancy at all. If I could be perpetually pregnant I would- it's just not affordable.

So I prefer anal simply because it feels great and men can ejaculate insidie me easily.

AnnoMundi

Re: Why do you prefer anal sex?

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:22 pm

You may not get pregnant from being fucked in the ass without a condemn, but you do realize you are at an incredibly serious risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases? Or god forbid AIDS. Unless you only fuck your husband, always have sex with a condom. Because now he has to wear one himself to protect himself from you.

It boggles the mind that in this day and age there are still people who have unprotected sex with strangers. No amount of additional sensitivity is worth gambling your life, and that of your loved ones.