Why do you prefer anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
nopussy

Why do you prefer anal sex?

Post by nopussy » Sat May 23, 2015 7:01 pm

For me, some reasons are:

- Anal provides more stimulation: it has a vice-grip at the entrance, and it feels warmer.
- It's more intimate. You know the girl must trust you and love you if she's open to it with you. She's more likely to reserve the ass for the ones she finds really special.
- It's more taboo/kinky. Vaginal is just "normal" sex.
- It feels much more dominant than vaginal sex, and I like being dominant in the bedroom.
- When she cums, the way her ass pulses around my dick is heaven.
- It's more visually appealing: the pussy looks like, to be blunt, a massive gash; whereas the ass makes a perfect ring around your dick. (To be clear, I think pussies look very sexy in themselves; but the way ass wraps around the cock is a lot neater.)
- You can cum in her ass without worrying about birth control or pregnancy. I'm not a fan of condoms.

One benefit of vaginal is that it doesn't require all the lube and preparation work. You can just get your clothes off and go for it, if that's what you feel like. On the other hand, I actually really enjoy the build-up to anal. So maybe this is another one for the "pro" column.

Why do you prefer anal? (I assume most people here prefer anal to vaginal. But if there's anybody who prefers vaginal, it would be cool to hear your reasons why too.)

theanon1212

Re: Why do you prefer anal sex?

Post by theanon1212 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:01 pm

I have very strong O's from anal compared to vaginal (which are rare anyway).
I'm very sub with my boyfriend (and previous) and get aroused by the psychological side.
I like seeing how much he gets out of it and the pleasure it gives him over vaginal.
Its far more intense and intimate.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 am

I agree with most of your preferences nopussy.

Much, MUCH better stimulation. More varied texture and feeling inside her ass, as well as the tightness and warmth. It can do much more with all those pulses, suction and massaging. In comparison the vagina is much weaker and has basically the same soft wet feel along the entire length.
I used to think it was kinky like you but as we've done more it's become the "normal" for us, but that doesn't make it any less exciting. I'm also not much turned on by the dominance thing, though that being said I think most hetero sex is generally about the male being dominant and the female submissive. I don't see anything wrong with that, it;s just how things are as that's roles nature has assigned. Anal is not necessarily different in that respect from vaginal.
Yes, I do agree about the anus being more visually appealing. I'm probably biased but I would have thought most men would agree on that. Pussies are very feminine of course but not necessarily sexy.
Another reason is I love seeing her orgasm more strongly than she ever did with vaginal - plus we get a result every time.

I don't think (once you're doing it often enough) that anal requires that much more time than vaginal. I guess everyone's warm-up routine is different.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:13 pm

I naturally prefer anal because it seems logical because women's butt is the most sexy part. I was always checking out women's butt ever since I was a child and when I hit my puberty and I naturally masturbate to anal sex, and I just stuck on it for my whole life.

I love it when her sphincter clenches and quivers on my shaft when entering her... And the feel my cum gushing through my shaft through her clenching sphincter turns me on more and make me come even harder!

I felt like I have earned her trust by allowing me enter her butt so the intimacy intensifies...

We would never need to worry about birth control...

I love the view of her ass swallowing my dick when doing anal with her in doggy style, I love seeing her anus gripping and "quiver" to the movements of my shaft through her butthole!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:02 am

BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I naturally prefer anal because it seems logical because women's butt is the most sexy part. I was always checking out women's butt ever since I was a child and when I hit my puberty and I naturally masturbate to anal sex, and I just stuck on it for my whole life.

It's like I always say, "the saying is tits and ass, not tits and pussy" for a reason. Nature accentuates those traits that attract a mate. In the case of humans, unlike most of the animal kingdom, we have far more sex for pleasure than procreation. It makes sense nature would, therefore, accentuate the trait that is better at producing that pleasure.
BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I love it when her sphincter clenches and quivers on my shaft when entering her... And the feel my cum gushing through my shaft through her clenching sphincter turns me on more and make me come even harder!

I agree. The only purpose anal sex serves is pleasure, and does a better job of it than the vagina. For me, this results in bigger, stronger orgasms. When I orgasm in her ass it feels as though I've exhausted every last drop of semen into her. I never had orgasms that intense with vaginal sex.
BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I felt like I have earned her trust by allowing me enter her butt so the intimacy intensifies...

Absolutely. Anal sex is much more intimate than vaginal for this very reason. It's amazing society views it the opposite.
BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:We would never need to worry about birth control...

Nature's birth control. And it has the added benefit of not screwing her up with a bunch of chemical hormones.
BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I love the view of her ass swallowing my dick when doing anal with her in doggy style, I love seeing her anus gripping and "quiver" to the movements of my shaft through her butthole!

I agree. The sight of a tight, round asshole gripping your cock as it slides in and out looks so much better than a loose, almost lifeless, slit of a sloppy vagina.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 am

Powerful orgasms, deep intimacy, spiritual transformation

LilySS_122

Post by LilySS_122 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:03 pm

I love that it is taboo and submissive. I enjoy the feeling of a man cumming deep in my ass. It's so naughty and delicious at the same time.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 am

I will only add one reason to all the excellent posts here:

For me, the "bottomless" aspect of the rectum and colon make ejaculation much more pleasurable. When my wife and I have vaginal sex the tip of my cock presses against the far wall of her vagina, and so I feel like my penis head is getting squeezed and that I'm ejaculating against a barrier. With anal her rectum and colon are much deeper than my cock is long, and I get to enjoy the incomparable feeling of being tight around the shaft but being unconstrained near my cock head, where her colon opens up inside. I love the feeling of coming at full force and spraying deep inside her with no barriers.

Except for the matter of needing artificial lube, the anus is in every way the best place to fuck a woman. It's so well suited I sometimes wonder if it evolved to accommodate sexual penetration as a secondary function.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Well said, mardoblolo, and I agree with you completely. Apart from the need for artificial lubrication, the anus is the perfect receptacle for the penis and, I also strongly believe that the anus/rectum has evolved to perfectly accommodate the human need for pleasure that far exceeds the necessity of procreation. Some women provide an adequate and sometimes over abundant amount of natural, vaginal lubrication, while others produce very little. This has always been true of my wife. She never produces any natural vaginal lubrication, regardless of how aroused she is. Many women will endure severe pain and discomfort in order to accommodate a penis, vaginally, as this is considered the normal route, but will often times refuse the initial, same pain or discomfort to anally accommodate a penis, as anal sex is considered abnormal or a perversion.

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:19 am

Just like other already have said, it's so intimate compared to vaginal sex, and the orgasm is so much better, especially for her.

I love the naughtines of it, and that my wife get so turned on about it.

I also love the warm up, the tight feeling of her anal around my fingers is such a turn on. Yesterday we where in the 69 position, me licking her pussy and using first one, then both thumbs in her ass, and just before she came I put in four fingers and make her come real hard.
love to give her orgasm like that, only donerade is that she usually can't have anal sex after orgasm, so yesterday no anal Intercourse. But that's totally ok, she is a goddess with her mouth.