Why do you prefer anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
zarafan

Re: Why do you prefer anal sex?

Post by zarafan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:14 pm

A great question and a great set of responses, to which I hope my own will not seem merely redundant!

In addition to much of what has already been said, I feel like anal sex is really going "all the way." The best sex for me involves every body part, every combination, every nook & cranny: no anal for me feels like I'm missing out on an opportunity, even if I know or trust that a different opportunity would present itself in the future. To deny anal seems as much of a deprivation--with apologies to ALL the anal absolutists on the list--as denying the clitoris; it's like having sex while keeping your shirt on.

As much as I'm passionately (excessively, according to the negative feedback I've received from some partners) devoted to the shape and feel (and taste!) of a woman's ass, I'm equally turned on by the level of intimacy, trust, and feeling of reciprocity that anal sex produces. When my partner cums from anal sex it seems like an extra achievement, a breakthrough--a grand slam home run, to return to a familiar idiom!

Two of my (many!) favorite sex acts are stroking a woman's clit with my fingers while she rides two fingers in her ass: a wonderful way to experience an orgasm, for both partners (even if only one is actually cumming!), and a terrific advertisement for how intense and pleasurable anal sex can be (or become). The other is licking the ass in advance of penetration, watching and feeling my partner's growing enthusiasm and readiness for the ultimate plunge. I could engage in either activity indefinitely, and wouldn't even think too much about my own climax--however much I would eventually welcome it. And for the record, I have on numerous occasions forsaken my own orgasm, even multiple nights in a row, when my partner didn't feel like anal--in order to save myself for when she did. Both the delayed gratification and its eventual fulfillment rank among my very fondest memories, sexual or otherwise.

I feel compelled to add two notes of dissent to previous remarks: I don't find anything unattractive or undesirable about female genitals; as Woody Allen has said of his "mediocre orgasms," even the least interesting (?!) pussy is incalculably more interesting than any part of my own body! I make this point in spite of the fact that I definitely and demonstrably prefer anal sex as the ultimate finish line for any sexual exchange. I also feel compelled to say that I don't associate anal sex with dominance, and I find that this is the most difficult argument I have to make when trying to persuade a partner toward the merits of anal; that I find the argument difficult to make doesn't invalidate the sincerity of my position. But my approach to anal isn't a desire to impose my will, either figuratively or physically, on my partner. It's rather to convince her, by demonstration, that we share more as a couple than our reproductive genitals (if that's not redundant?) as a pathway to pleasure, intimacy, and fulfillment. My position, to access an Orwellian idiom, is not "pussy good, anal bad" but "pussy good, anal BETTER"--which is to say, not another instance of masculine domination in a world already overburdened with male privilege, but another pertinent avenue of sexual liberation and equality. Seriously. :)

deviant87

Post by deviant87 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:40 am

For me, it's relative simple. I'm sure this has been said already, but anal is more intimate, both physically due to the tightness and because it requires more trust; it's exciting because it's somewhat socially taboo; the sight of the anus is far more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing than any vagina I've seen to date (don't get me wrong, I love a sexy pussy, but they just pale in comparison with a sexy, gape). Finally, anal can be shared. Both a man and a woman can equally explore each other's anuses and can share the delights of anal orgasms. I love every aspect of anal and I've declared myself anal only. If a woman I am with wants vaginal sex, I'll provide it to please her (which I love to do), but it's only something I do when my partner craves it. I only crave anal and I love equally to give it and receive it from a woman. Thanks all :)
Deviant87

Anal Only | Anal Always |
Butt Plug Lifestyle

analrosette

Post by analrosette » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:44 am

I love anal because it's taboo and kinky.
Also, the sensation is great - the tightness of the anal simply feels very good squeezing around my cock.
There's also an element of me as the male being dominant and she as the woman being submissive.
I'm not a dominant person, it's just sort of an animilistic sexual thing, I guess.

I also, really like anal sex because I think the female anus is so esthetically pleasing.
The view of a tight, pink little rosette is a beautiful and highly exciting thing.
I really, REALLY prefer performing anilingus rather than cunnilingus.
Performing anilingus (or rimming) makes me really excited, horny and hard
whilst performing cunnilingus doesn't really do anything for me.
Luckily my girlfriend isn't really into cunnilingus, but she goes WILD when I perform anilingus on her.
So we're a good match.
I also like the taste and texture of a clean, fresh female rosette better than a vagina.
It's much more arousing to me, again I think, due to the taboo and kinky aspects surrounding it.

Strident

Post by Strident » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 am

I'll be really blunt:

A woman shits out her anus.

Even the most beautiful immaculately dressed woman, with perfect hair, and make up, who only ever smells of expensive perfume....shits out her anus.

Anal sex, or anal play like rimming, therefore (excuse the pun) cuts through all the crap.

Even if you are someone who likes anal to be physically clean, I'm pretty convinced that something about the fact the anus is primarily for shitting out of, psychologically explains why we find it sexually exciting

In terms of why anal only is more appealing? That's complicated. I actually Like vaginal sex. So why is the idea of being with a woman who denies me it and only allows me access to her ass (ideally not even letting me touch her pussy or clit EVER) so appealing? Hard to explain that

analrosette

Post by analrosette » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Strident wrote:I'll be really blunt:

Even the most beautiful immaculately dressed woman, with perfect hair, and make up, who only ever smells of expensive perfume....shits out her anus.

Anal sex, or anal play like rimming, therefore (excuse the pun) cuts through all the crap.

Even if you are someone who likes anal to be physically clean, I'm pretty convinced that something about the fact the anus is primarily for shitting out of, psychologically explains why we find it sexually exciting

In terms of why anal only is more appealing? That's complicated. I actually Like vaginal sex. So why is the idea of being with a woman who denies me it and only allows me access to her ass (ideally not even letting me touch her pussy or clit EVER) so appealing? Hard to explain that

I suppose this is a plausible explanation. However, this is not at all the case for me. I'm actually turned off by the thought of a woman shitting.

My preference for anal has nothing to do with this. On the contrary, I find a clean
female asshole aesthetically pleasing: it's star-shape, it's muscular tightness and how this round muscle circularly opens and shuts itself.

I also find it sexually exciting because I see the anal as a another sex organ to explore. I simply see it as a woman's "back pussy" but more sexually exciting than her "front pussy".

The general tabooness of it also excites me: it's "the wrong whole", and considered kinky.

I like my sex to be somewhat kinky, so anal fits into this preference.

Excrement has nothing to do with it for my part. On the contrary, it's a turn-off.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 am

Rearguard wrote:
Strident wrote:I'll be really blunt:

A very interesting idea. So many men seem to revel in dominant male and submissive female notions around anal sex, but the concept of denying a man access to the vagina and only allowing him to use 'the hole used for shitting' completely turns that on its head. Anal sex makes me feel very strong and powerful but I've never been quite sure why. Maybe it has something to do with this. I love the idea of men having to use the backdoor for fear of making a woman pregnant or to preserve her virginity. Having to use it because the pussy is 'too good' for penetration takes that an exciting step further.

Interesting thought - I think most women nowadays realise that Anal is the Holy Grail for men... and so use it to their ample advantage lol!
However it seems youve turned that idea on its head!

In a way, this actually takes away your power over men - as you are forcing upon them what they desperately wanted to begin with!
Not that Im complaining ofcourse lol!
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

blagfish

Post by blagfish » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Yeah all of the above I think

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:15 pm

I've been always an ass man. I just love everything about womans ass. My wife has a big sexy ass & i absolutely love it. I always think about her ass & having anal with her.
My wifes ass feels warmer, tighter & better than her vagina. I love seeing my cock in my wifes asshole and spread her big buttocks.
She also says anal feels better & she says she feels "full" when my cock is in her ass. Our AO started from from her, when we tried anal sex first time & she became obsessed with it & me too. :) And after that we've done only anal sex for 1 year now.
Last edited by hot1981 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

pinkiepie9898

Post by pinkiepie9898 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:56 pm

I learned so much just reading this topic!!! You people are amazing.

Dilyara

Post by Dilyara » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:29 am

I have anal instead of vaginal to keep my virginity till marriage. It is still required in my region and culture, but not strictly.