...Oral only lifestyle

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
george.robinho

...Oral only lifestyle

Post by george.robinho » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:56 am

One of the thing I always wanted to ask to you guys is how do you see a "oral only" lifestyle.
I'm talking about a relationship where one get only oral sex, blow jobs, handjobs maybe, and in this way achieves orgasms, and the other only gives. It sounds a little unfair maybe, but I know that a lot of men do love and enjoy oral sex way much more then all the rest.
I had a lovestory like this, I'm gay, and for 2 years we were like that. I gave oral to my bf, sometimes storking myself, but not always. I can assure you that it was very intense, we had a sorta of routine, but a really satisfying one. Me thinking about his pleasure only, his pleasure became mine.
I wonder if someone of you ever thought about this.
Thank you guys!

Robert

Re: ...Oral only lifestyle

Post by Robert » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 am

george.robinho wrote:One of the thing I always wanted to ask to you guys is how do you see a "oral only" lifestyle.

Boring. Sex isn't sex without anal.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:42 am

Robert wrote:
george.robinho wrote:One of the thing I always wanted to ask to you guys is how do you see a "oral only" lifestyle.

Boring. Sex isn't sex without anal.

I have to admit that I agree with that sentiment, though it would possibly be a minor improvement over a vaginal only lifestyle.

I can't see why, but I suppose there are people who prefer oral to anything else. It's more something you 'do' to another rather than mutual pleasure and so the same intimacy you get from anal would be missing.

Perhaps, if you feel strongly enough about the subject george, you should start www.oralonlylifestyle.com - but I shan't be joining you.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm talking about a relationship where one get only oral sex, blow jobs, handjobs maybe, and in this way achieves orgasms, and the other only gives. It sounds a little unfair maybe, but I know that a lot of men do love and enjoy oral sex way much more then all the rest.
I had a lovestory like this, I'm gay, and for 2 years we were like that. I gave oral to my bf, sometimes storking myself, but not always. I can assure you that it was very intense, we had a sorta of routine, but a really satisfying one. Me thinking about his pleasure only, his pleasure became mine.
I wonder if someone of you ever thought about this.
Thank you guys!

Is this common in the gay community, to not have penetrative (anal) sex at all? I've wondered what happens to couples who are not either of them interested in receiving anal.

The interesting thing about the relationship you had is the non-reciprocating nature of it: You always gave and your partner always received. I think relationships like this can work better than most people expect, if both of the people are into it. Despite the obsession with "fairness" in our society, there is no reason consenting adults can't choose a very one-sided route, if that is what they're into.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Of the few times I've heard of this, the motivation is indeed for it to be one-sided and for one partner to serve without receiving any pleasure. It is usually their own desire to do this that motivates them. While it may not appeal to everyone, there's certainly nothing wrong with it if all involved are into it.