So just how common is this?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Bodypierced13

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by Bodypierced13 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm a 43 yo male and I have been into anal sex since I can remember. Iv'e had every girl anally except for two which I didn't think they were into it.
I WISH TO GOD I found this sight a long time ago!!! All tho I don't mind pussy play before I get what I want, But just for once in my life i'd like to take a girl
home and tell me to abuse her asshole till she can't take it no more. LADIES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!! Oh and one quick question are there any women here that would do anal sex anywhere at any time like a slave?? Like wearing a tiny miniskirt or sundress with no panties and a man not even asking just doing it right then and there?? :D I'm new so i'm not sure I am allowed to do this but if any girls wanna chat my e-mail is bodypierced13@gmail.com

Bodypierced13

Post by Bodypierced13 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Bodypierced13 wrote:I'm a 43 yo male and I have been into anal sex since I can remember. Iv'e had every girl anally except for two which I didn't think they were into it.
I WISH TO GOD I found this sight a long time ago!!! All tho I don't mind pussy play before I get what I want, But just for once in my life i'd like to take a girl
home and tell me to abuse her asshole till she can't take it no more. LADIES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!! Oh and one quick question are there any women here that would do anal sex anywhere at any time like a slave?? Like wearing a tiny miniskirt or sundress with no panties and a man not even asking just doing it right then and there?? :D I'm new so i'm not sure I am allowed to do this but if any girls wanna chat my e-mail is bodypierced13@gmail.com

Oops was that the wrong hole sorry do you mind if I stay in there..

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:08 am

Before finding this site, yesterday, I assumed I was alone, or one of very few. I have never met another woman who could be AO.